𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

A girl was sat on her bed as she zoned out, not listening to the commotion that has happening just beneath her

A girl was sat on her bed as she zoned out, not listening to the commotion that has happening just beneath her. The girl sighed as she looked down at her lap, staring into her diary, where she began to write her day.

14th July 1984

Dear Diary,
Today started off good, school was good. But Mum came into the school and dragged me out. Said we were leaving, for good. I didn't have to time to say goodbye to anyone.

I couldn't say goodbye to Layla and Tom. My best friends. I miss them already. I just want to be at school. I wanted to do my year 6 play. The play was our way of saying goodbye to our school and hello to secondary school.

But instead, I'm here, stuck here at home. Listening to the shouting.

It's happening again. The shouting downstairs. Mum and Dad are at it again. Jason is getting involved now. I'm scared. I just want to go down their and tell them to shut up.

The arguing scares me. Tiana is next door, doing what I'm doing i think. Sitting, and waiting for the arguing to stop. For it to be quiet for once in the house. I -

The girl looked up from her diary as she stopped writing. The noise had stopped. The girl took a deep breathe as she got off her bed quickly and quietly walked towards her door. A slight creek was heard as she pulled back the door towards her, revealing the hallway. Popping out her hand, the girls older sister, was also popping her head out the door.

"Have they stopped?" The younger girl whispered to her older sister. The girl sighed as the oldest shrugged her shoulders. Leaving her room, the girl had decided to see what was happening downstairs.

Closing her door quietly behind her, she began to creep towards the banister, looking down into the living room of her home. Nothing. She heard nothing. A strong smell made its way up the girls nose, as she drew her eyebrows together.

"What's that smell?" She mumbled to herself as she pushed her hands off the banister, walking down the stairs. Walking down the stairs, she couldn't believe her eyes.

There stood her brother. Covered in blood.

Laid by her brother's feet, Was her mother, her lifeless body covered in stab wounds. The girl cried out, before quickly noticing her brother standing in front of her fathers body, trying to hide it from her eyes.

"What the fuck did you do?" The girl screeched as she ran over to her older brother, pushing him towards the wall. At the prime age of 11, the girl was quite strong thanks to her dad's combat skills to protect her against the bullies at school.

At the sound of her younger sisters scream, her sister ran down the stairs, astonished by the scene she saw before her. Her little sister pushing the oldest against the world.

"Lili! Enough!" The girl's brother shouted as he pushed the youngest off, pushing her down to the floor.

Lilith felt for the hand of her mother as she always did when she didn't feel safe. As soon as she grabbed it, she didn't feel the sense of safety or security anymore, nor the warmth. But instead, felt the warm leave her hand, replacing it with the feel of a bitter cold.

"Jason what the fuck did you do?" Lilith's sister, Tiana shouted.

"What does it look like?" The boy smirked, only making Lilith and Tiana to grow more angry.

"I killed them."

"You're a monster!"

Jason looked down to his youngest sister as she screamed at the top of her voice, her tears streaming down her face.

"I'm calling uncle Derek."

Lilith began to grow worried as Jason ran over to Tiana, the knife still in his hand.

"Yes! Yes!" He shouted earning a look of confusion to be drawn onto Tiana's face. "Call Uncle Derek and say that she did it."

Lilith stood up, as she looked over to her brother as he pointed the knife to her.

"Are you crazy? I'm not going to fucking do that Jason!" Tiana shouted back at the boy's suggestion as he picked up the landline, turning the numbers as she rang up their uncle.

Her breathing quickly became hitched as she felt a cold blade placed against her neck.

"You will say Lilith did it. End of. Or do you want your life to end?"

Tiana looked at the pleading face that was placed upon her younger sisters face, the tears still pouring down her face, as they continued to drop off her face and onto the floor.

"I'm sorry." Was the last thing Lilith heard her sister say before she blacked out, hitting her head against the floor.

———-

A/N:

So I thought i would add a slight background into Lilith's life as this will be a huge storyline for in Act 1 of this book. (During her time at King's Dominion with Marcus) and Act 2. (Where Season 1 of Deadly Class leaves us.)

I know it's only small.

But once Act one's done.

This backstory will help us to understand what will happen later.