𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Lilith was sat next to Marcus in an unfamiliar surrounding of which was the Las Vegas police station

Lilith was sat next to Marcus in an unfamiliar surrounding of which was the Las Vegas police station. Looking to her right, Lilith saw the boy who she once trusted, Marcus, looking dazed because of the drugs he had taken.

Sitting across from the two students was a very unhappy looking police over. "Don't make it obvious you're high as a fucking kite." Lilith mumbled to Marcus as she forced her hand upon his knee, stopping his knee from shaking to show any evidence to the police officer that Marcus was heavily under the influence of drugs.

"We don't need to be getting caught because of you." Lilith snarled to the boy, rolling her eyes. "This trip has not turned out how i thought it would. And that's all because of you." Lilith pointed, jabbing Marcus in the chest with her index finger.

"Fuck you Marcus."

————

1 day before.

It was the Friday of the weekend after detention and Lilith was sat in her room, looking through her drawers. A knock was heard at the door, bringing her attention out of her underwear drawer and towards the door.

"Come in." Lilith shouted as she rolled her eyes as it was 8:30 at night and she wanted to have a night of peace. Ever since the weekend of detention, Marcus has made it his mission to not leave her side as a way for making up for leaving her during detention. Lilith had to admit, it was nice, but she needed time away from him, especially when she had to now hang out with Maria as well.

Over the week, Billy, Saya, Willie, Marcus, Maria and Lilith met up everyday after classes had finished to discuss the plan of going to Vegas to kill Billy's dad. Since Wednesday, Lilith has been trying to hide from the group as she didn't want to keep blinding her eyes with Maria and also Saya staring longingly at Marcus whilst Lilith was sat next to him during their meetings.

So instead of hanging out with them, Lilith and Lex's friendship began to grow and get back to how it once was, as well as hers and Petra's as she continued to hang out with the two rats as Billy began to just hang out with Marcus and the other four students.

Lilith kept her attention focused on the door as it opened revealing Willie. "Oh Willie, how nice of you to grace your presence." Lilith smiled as she closed her drawer walking over to her bed as the boy closed the door.

"Just wanted to make sure you are okay," Lilith's smile grew larger as Willie joined her on the bed, engulfing her in an immediate hug.

"Woah Willie, everything okay?" Lilith said as she pulled away from the hug, the boy nodded at her as he looked around her room. "You packed? We'll be leaving soon." Lilith nodded as she looked up at Willie.

"Oh another question." Willie spoke up again as he looked back towards Lilith. "Why have you been avoiding us?" Lilith was about to open her mouth when Willie beat her too it as he asked another question. "To be more specific why are you avoiding Marcus?" Willie rose his eyebrow as Lilith sighed, lifting herself up as she moved herself further back on her bed.