𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Lilith sat down next to Marcus, further enough away from the group to avoid any eavesdropping on their conversation

"So you've got me to sit down and talk. What do you want?" Lilith started the conversation as she crossed her arms, staring into the boys eyes.

"I just want to say I'm sorry."

"If you want to apologise, i don't want to hear it I'm sorry."

"Why not?"

"Because Marcus." Lilith took a deep breath.

"No Lilith! You are going to let me apologise. I want us to be on the terms we were on before. Before Las Vegas."

Marcus looked back into Lilith's eyes as she rose her eyebrow at the boy.

"Well." She lifted her finger up, pointing her index finger into Marcus's chest. "If you hadn't decided to cheat on me and ended whatever we had going on the right way. This wouldn't be happening right now." She continued to jab into his chest until he wrapped his hands around her finger.

"Stop." He simply said. "Please Lilith."

"Why should I believe you Marcus? Why should i even bother giving you a second chance? Hell you don't bloody deserve one." Lilith exclaimed as Marcus hung his head.

"But i will say this." Lilith spoken again. "I saw how uncomfortable you looked early. I know it isn't my place it pry. But considering Maria pried into our relationship, it would only be fitting if i did the same to her."

Marcus scoffed as he shook his head.

"Yeah you're right." Marcus spoke as he lifted his head, looking back into Lilith's eyes. "I did feel a little uncomfortable with how she was acting."

"Well she's your responsibility Marcus. It should have been you taking her down to her room, not Saya."

"Why is my responsibility?" Marcus huffed as he shook his head

"Because she's your girlfriend!" Lilith shouted, silencing the conversations the group were having, focusing their attention onto the pair.

Lilith got up from the wall, looking down at Marcus.

"Deal with it!"

Lilith turned on her heel, walking back towards the group. She smiled as he grabbed her jacket off the wall.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow."

The group said bye to Lilith, watching as she left the graveyard, Marcus still sitting on the wall watching from afar. Marcus shook his head attempting to kick his ex-girlfriend out of his mind, replacing her with Maria, his new girlfriend.

But he couldn't.

Lilith was stuck on his mind, just like the first day he had met her.

————-