𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

Marcus grew amazed as Lilith threw one of her hand crafted explosives, noticing the flying needles hitting the hillbillies, giving Lilith and Lex the chance to further their attacks, the two Briton's using their guns, firing bullets out of their f...

Marcus grew amazed as Lilith threw one of her hand crafted explosives, noticing the flying needles hitting the hillbillies, giving Lilith and Lex the chance to further their attacks, the two Briton's using their guns, firing bullets out of their firearms.

"Where did you get that?" Marcus asked, pointing the gun in Lilith's hand. She shrugged her shoulders, the amount of enemies decreasing. That's when the closet door opened, Lilith's blood running cold as there stood the burnt faced man, a shotgun held tightly in hand.

"Tits fucking up!" Lex shouted as he crouched back down, the powerful shots of the shotgun making Lilith join Lex and Marcus back behind the fridge.

"Whoo-hoo!" Lilith groaned, mentally stabbing Chester millions of times as he continued to fire his shotgun at nothing.

"He's just wasting bullets the prick." Lilith said, Lex snickering, him and Marcus nodding their heads to Lilith's comment.

"You puddles gone and marched into the festering brown butthole of the devil himself." Rolling her eyes again at the psycho, Lilith grabbed an arrow out of her quiver, in addition to grabbing her lighter, the fire commencing at the tip as Lilith flicked the lighter.

The yellow flame surprised Marcus, not being prepared to be sat so close to fire, let alone it being at the end of one of Lilith's arrows.

"Wait." Marcus muttered, holding his hand out to Lilith, making the girl lower her fire arrow. Marcus pointed to the flipped table to the side, of which he then pointed to the door heading into the foyer, making Lilith nod as he lifted up an explosive flare.

"Hid in there." Lilith muttered, pointing to the fridge, the two boys agreeing.

Lilith crawled stealthily across the floor, reaching the foyer unnoticed, making sure the flame at the tip of the arrow stayed away from causing her any potential hazards.

The explosion caused Lilith to jump as he stood up from the floor, realising that the explosion Billy and Petra had planted, had no affect on the door, resulting in a fault to occur in the plan.

"Y'all expecting company?" Cheaters shout brought Lilith to turn around, her back resting against the wall next to the archway to the kitchen, the smell of blood blocking up her senses as she pulled out her bow, preparing herself for a possible shot.

"You must think I'm some king of ding-a-ling." Chester shouted, shooting a few of his bullets.

"Wouldn't say your the king but." Lilith muttered as she heard more gun shots from the two men that had no accompanied Chester and his loyal companion.

"That door is fortified with two feet of reinforced sheet, wielded by the giant dick of Jesus Christ." Lilith gagged, her desire in this moment wanting to shoot Chester right between the eyes with the fire arrow in her hand.