𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

"She must really hate you

"She must really hate you." Lilith said as she held out a cigarette.

Several classes later, Lilith was glad to be able to have some time to herself and her friends up at the graveyard. Master Gao had quickly taken control of Kings Dominion, trying to interfere classes whenever she could, especially if it consisted of Saya and Brandy.

"Yeah... tell me about it." Saya mumbled, taking the cigarette out of her friends' hand.

Saya and Lilith had grown closer, as she hadn't spoken a word to Maria since that night up at the graveyard. Lilith didn't want to speak to Maria either, so the two decided that if they stuck together, neither would have to come across Maria.

Maria, however, grew angry at this. Not only had she lost her best friend, she grew worried over Lilith and Marcus's newly mended friendship. Since the night of him crying, Lilith had decided to give the boy the benefit of the doubt as she decided she would become civil with the boy, the two now having conversations daily.

"Marcus! Hey..." Lilith looked up to see Marcus standing by the stairs. She smiled at the boy as she noticed a look of panic and sadness written across his face.

"Come sit Marcus." Lilith patted the wall next to her, Saya growing shocked at how nice Lilith was being to the boy.

Marcus gladly took the offer, sitting himself down next to Lilith receiving a smile from her.

"How are you feeling?" Lilith whispered to the boy as Saya got up to stretch her legs.

"I'm doing okay, considering..."

"I know... everything will be okay Marcus, I promise." Lilith patted his leg as Saya looked over to the two.

"Make sure Maria doesn't see you two sitting so close, she'll try and target you with an arrow next." Lilith smirked at the bitterness as well as the pettiness in Saya's voice.

"I'm in some trouble." Lilith looked to Marcus as he spoke, directing his voice to Saya. Saya sighed as she sat herself back on the wall, taking a puff of her cigarette. "We are all."

Saya looked at Lilith who just nodded her head as Marcus felt Lilith place her hand back on his leg.

"I found out where Chico's body is..."

"What?" Saya said leaning her head forward, her eyes throwing daggers to the boy.

"When we were in Vegas..." Lilith smiled towards the boy as he took a deep breath. "I... I thought it was the acid, but he was tracking me." Lilith looked at Saya, the expression on her face unreadable.

"And now... my old roommate has Chico's body."

"Shit..." Saya mumbled. She immediately darting her head up, looking into Marcus's eyes. "If he tells the cartel Maria has-"