𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

Lilith was hot on Chico's and Marcus's trail when she felt someone grab her arm

Lilith was hot on Chico's and Marcus's trail when she felt someone grab her arm. Not looking at the person who had pulled her, her initial reaction was to bring her knife up to the persons neck.

"Hey watch it!"

Lilith quickly lowered her knife as she looked up to see Willie looking down at her, eyes wide.

"You made me lose them!"

"Stop Lilith!"

He shouted at the girl as she felt Willie loosen his grip on her arm. Lilith muttered under her breath as she pushed Willie lightly away from her.

"Marcus deserves what's coming to him."

Willie watched as the girl looked away from his eyes, a sense of true hurt showing in her eyes.

"Lilith."

Lilith turned her head around to Willie, to see Billy standing behind her. She ran over to the boy, pulling him into a tight hug.

As soon as Lilith brought Billy into a hug, the boy heard muffled cries come from the betrayed girl. He rubbed his arm up and down the girls back, trying to soothe the girl.

"It's okay Lilith."

She continued to cry, as she moved her arm holding the knife to the back of her jeans, sliding it back into her back pocket.

"He.. He..."

"Shush it's okay"

Billy looked up to Willie, who looked confused but hurt himself by seeing Lilith, the girl who never showed herself crying in public, but here she was, crying in Billy's arms.

"Lilith!"

Lilith stopped crying as the voice calling her name made her blood begin to boil. Pulling herself out of Billy's grasp as she stopped the tears falling down her face. She looked up to see Maria attempting to run, but instead was just quickly limping. Lilith made eye contact with Saya, who was walking besides Maria.

"I have nothing to say to you."

"Lilith."

"No Maria! Fuck you!"

Lilith shouted, causing Maria's eyes to widen, as well as the rest of the groups.

"I have nothing to say to you."

Lilith turned herself around, as she began to walk away the group. If she didn't begin to walk away, Maria would end up dead on the floor right here in open view.

"Actually.."

Billy grew worried as Lilith turned her head, a litre smirk appearing on it. Billy looked up to Willie, of whom had also noticed Lilith's smirk.