𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅

Two days had passed since Lilith chucked Marcus out of her room, dismissing his confusion behaviour about what he did and didn't want

Two days had passed since Lilith chucked Marcus out of her room, dismissing his confusion behaviour about what he did and didn't want. The events of the last few weeks had caused Lilith to grow angry by the second, and once she had attacked two of the man that were with Chester that night, Lilith desired more.

Lilith knew that it was dangerous for her to be roaming the streets of San Francisco in the daylight, not just because of Chester, but because of her brother and the fact that she was skipping lessons at Kings Dominion. For Lilith's departure from the school for the day, she wanted to feel the same adrenaline she had felt when throwing that knife and shooting arrows to Chester hillbilly mates.

The sunlight was reflecting off many of the taller buildings that surrounded Lilith as she scanned the area for her next targets. Lilith had begun to think back to the last time she had been doing this, and what it had resulted in her becoming.

A dangerous monster.

Lilith's blackouts were frequent back in her second year at Kings Dominion, resulting in her not knowing what was happening during each one of her blackouts. Her blackouts could last for a few seconds, or even a whole day, making Lilith's actions unpredictable, but most importantly putting people in grave danger.

Killing fifty people back in her second year, changed Lilith for the worst for the rest of that year at Kings Dominion. Lilith did not believe that her friends were safe around her, making her distance herself and quickly become lonely like she had done when her she no longer had her siblings or parents to turn to.

"Watch it."

Lilith shook her head as a man walked into her, spilling his coffee onto her leather jacket. She narrowed her eyes at the man, stepping closer to him, the look on his face quickly the man feeling anxious and uncomfortable. Lilith smirked at the fear, knocking the man's coffee, this time it spilt onto his jacket.

Lilith was ready to make a snarky comment when she felt her arm being pulled away from the man and into the closet alleyway. Lilith snarled before her eyes could focus on who was standing before her.

"Hello dear sister."

"Jason." Lilith hissed.

"Now... that is not a nice way to greet your brother is it?" Lilith clenched her fists, not wanting to give her brother the satisfaction he desired of her retaliating. She looked into her brothers' eyes, noticing a scar down his face, of which she did not care about but was intrigued as to who managed to beat him up before she could.

"Fuck you." Lilith spat, pushing Jason away from her, making him slightly lose his balance. "Oh sorry... didn't mean for you to lose your balance there... oh dear brother." Lilith smirked, giving her traitor of a brother one more push, making him collide with the dumpster behind him.

Lilith snorted as she heard her brother grunt as she walked out of the alleyway, her blood boiling more than it did brother, her anger growing stronger.