𝗼𝗻𝗲

It was the night of the day of the dead, parades flooded the streets of San Francisco

It was the night of the day of the dead, parades flooded the streets of San Francisco. Watching from afar, was Lilith Grey, patrolling the roofs for the search of a boy. As she jumped from roof to roof, she noticed a boy around her age running through the parade, followed by a taller figure, of which was Willie.

The plan had now commenced.

Keeping a close eye on the boy, Lilith began to make her way across the street from higher ground. As she jumped to the last building of the street corner, she saw Willie chasing this boy, and had now noticed and followed the sound of Saya's bike.

By the time Lilith had met up with the boy, he had met a dead end on the second floor of a car park. The boy looked at Lilith, confused and worried as to why she was making her way over to him. He began to admire the girl walking towards him, before he got distracted by the revving sound of the bike making it's way closer to the two teenagers.

"Grey! Cops in 2" Saya shouted as she skidded her bike so that she was facing both Lilith and the boy. At that very second, the sirens of the police grew louder, as they travelled up to the second floor, stopping in front of now three teenagers.

"Hands up where i can see them!" The deep voice immediately had Saya and Lilith looking their way. "Place the weapons down!" He shouted again. Lilith grabbed out her knife from her boots, placing it on the floor without any hesitation.

"One," Lilith began the count, as she looked over at the police, hands up in the air. "Two," Saya and Lilith began to make their way over to the police squad team. Lilith took a deep breath the closer they got, closing the gap between them.

"Three!" She shouted, as she grabbed an arrow from the quiver on her back, stabbing the police man in the shoulder, leaving him in absolute shock. Saya punched one of the officers before grabbing a hold of his collar, which then allowed her to throw the police officer at the car behind them.

Whilst the scenes in front of him were occurring, the boy could just stand still, frozen, admiring the women who were out numbered by the police officers, but still managed to take them all out with no hassle. It left his mouth being agape.

"Hey! Hello!" The boy was bought back to reality by the brunette waving her hand in his face. He shook his head as he smiled at the girl. Lilith rolled her eyes as she grabbed his arm pulling him towards Saya's bike.

"You take him. I'll be right there." Saya nodded, leaving Lilith alone surrounded by either dead or knocked out police officers.

"Ah there she is" Billy high fived Lilith as she walked through the curtain to the meat room, of the Chinese restaurant. Billy and Willie were the only people that Lilith could class as being somewhat her close acquaintances.

"The mask guys really?" Lilith shook her head as she saw the boy tied in the chair with a paper bag on his head "correction it's not even a mask, but a paper bag." She laughed slightly as Maria walked into the room.

"Oh i forgot you were even about of this mission, i didn't notice you and your attire" Maria scowled as she moved herself to the other side of Billy, further enough away from Lilith.

Lilith was about to make another comment when she heard the sound of Master Lin coming closer.

"He don't look like no psychopath to me" Willie said as the boys face became visible.

"You can't judge a book by its cover Willie" Saya says, as she leant across the wall behind her.

She stood next to Saya and Willie allowing Master Lin to come in and sit in the chair opposite the boy.

The teenagers didn't notice that Master Lin had two cups of tea in his hand until he instructed Billy to remove the bag from the boys head.

As the teenagers talked around her, it gave Lilith the time to take a good look at the boy sat in front of her. She had to give it to him, the boy was hot. She admired his scar down the left side of his face, his chocolate brown eyes and his plumped pink lips. As she admired his physical complexion, the boy locked eye contact with the girl staring at him, causing him to smirk Lilith's way.

"He's cute" Lilith snapped her head towards Maria. Dismissing Maria's statement, Willie nodded his head towards the boy.

"What'chu say mad dog?" Willie made eye contact, "you the psycho that did the boys home massacre?" The boy's eyes grew dark, as his facial expressions grew annoyed.

"Pretty Tough Barking at a dude whose tied to a fucking chair" the boy exhales, causing Lilith to burst into a laugh.

"That told you willie" Willie elbowed Lilith, causing her to jerk away.

"excuse my students," Master Lin has interrupted our conversation, "they tend to forget that viscousness serves only to make them look weak" Lilith made eye contact with the boy once again, as Master Lin instructed Billy to untie the confused boy sat across from him.

"Are you satisfied with life Marcus?" Marcus was the boy's name.

Marcus rolls his eyes, "me? Yeah..." he took a deep breath, "i eat trash and i sleep in piss. Everything is according to plan."

Lilith smirks at Marcus's witty comeback, feeling some what proud of him. Marcus returned the smirk towards Lilith, before it being wiped straight back off his face by Saya's outburst.

"Speak to Master Lin with respect" Lilith and Willie grabbed a hold of Saya, pulling her back from approaching Marcus.

"Master Lin can eat my shit." Lilith snorted slightly, immediately covering up as a cough, causing Marcus to smirk at Lilith once again.

Lilith began studying her hands, blocking out the long speech that Master Lin was giving.

Lilith had continued to blank out her surroundings, until Marcus had come into metres distance of her face. She lifted her head up, looking straight into Marcus's eyes as he talked to Willie, "later days"

"What just happened?" Lilith looked around at her peers, as Marcus left the restaurant.

"Good work today, You're all dismissed." Master Lin smiled as he nodded his head, "except you Saya, I must speak to you." She nodded her head.

Lilith smiled at Saya as her and the rest of the students left and made their way to their rooms.

"Willie, Billy, I'll see you guys tomorrow" Lilith looked at Maria, staring her down as she walked past her, ignoring her presence.

As Lilith got to her room, she didn't have to share with anyone, as everyone was scared of her, she sighed as she closed the door. She smiled to herself thinking of Marcus and how witty he was when replying to her fellow peers.

"Not bad kid, not bad."

—————
Hi guys,

Stuck in lockdown has made me rewatch deadly class for the 195724th time and i thought why not make a story?
As you can see by the terrible Cover photo, that I'm not the best at making them. If someone could give me tips or even potentially make me a new one i would be so delighted :)

Any feedback or criticism is always welcome as it will help me to get better!

If you like the story, please feel free to vote and add it to your library just so you can keep up to date when i post, which will be daily hopefully :)