𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"FUCKING HELL

"FUCKING HELL." alec grunted, his eyes opening to see marcus standing at the edge of his bed, pulling his hand back towards him. even in the dark marcus could see that alec was narrowing his eyes at the boy, clearly not impressed that he had been woken up from his sleep.

"what the fuck dude? this better be a good reason as to why you are in my room." alec spoke again, marcus nodding his head as light appeared in the room, both of the boys eyes taking a second to adjust to the new found light that alec had brought into the room thanks to him turning on the lamp beside his bed.

"let me think- is me telling you that lilith is currently outside with jason a good enough reason?" alec raised an eyebrow at the sarcastic tone flooding marcus's words. he registered what the boy had said, getting out of his bed immediately to throw on a clothes that would be more suitable for fighting instead of having just topless and joggers on.

"you really have been around my sister for way too long now marcus." alec commented, referring to the sarcasm that marcus had been using a lot more over the years. marcus just smiled, a shrug of his shoulders being seen by alec before he turned around to grab his bow and arrow.

"why is he even here anyway?" alec hissed, the brother of lilith looking out of the window, where he did indeed see two dark figures standing in the front garden.

"maybe he wanted a good old family reunion."

"it'll only be a good family reunion when we're all stood around his fucking grave. partying."

marcus's eyes widened, him being slightly taken aback by alec's words, but more by the harshness tone it was said in.

"you really despise him don't you?"

"and you don't despise the woman who killed your parents?"

"ho-how did you?" marcus stuttered, him stopping dead in his tracks once stepping outside alec's room.

"i know a lot marcus." alec said with a slight nod of the head. he watched as marcus just shook his head, not bothering to ask how or why alec knew about his parents death- that being a conversation for a different time. "but yes i despise jason, and if i were you, as a heads up, i wouldn't bother trying to get lilith show him mercy."

"oh i wouldn't worry about that- in fact i was going to promote her to kill him."

"now that marcus is fucked up." before marcus could protest, alec let out a small laugh- something that marcus would barely see on the eldest grey siblings face- him always being the more stone faced, just giving you a stare kind of guy. "I'm joking, now come on- we don't want lilith to have all the fun do we?"