𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅

HAVING DEALT WITH THE SITUATION WITH GARED, LILITH MADE HER WAY TO HER ROOM

HAVING DEALT WITH THE SITUATION WITH GARED, LILITH MADE HER WAY TO HER ROOM. she ignored the glances she received from some of the members of her families mafia as she walked past- them all clearly having heard the chaos that just occurred in the sitting room. after she had thrown her knife at gared, uncle samuel told her to leave so he could "finish up", to which he did-

that consisting of a few screams being heard by gared before then a gunshot was heard- the noise having silenced the whole entire manor.

luckily for lilith, she did not see any of her friends standing around, them all having disappeared with either the three boys whom had been injured, or with tiana somewhere else in the home. sure lilith had dealt with backstabbers and people who have betrayed her in the past, but that did not mean it got any easier for the girl.

she may have not liked gared but she knew her father did. he was his best friend. or was supposed to be. as long as lilith could remember, gared at been apart of the family, almost acting as a second uncle to the girl and her siblings. this being the reason why she felt some sort of way towards her uncle, as after everything that happened with the death of lilith's parents and the whole family life and dynamics having to change- gared was the only thing that was seen as being consistent for uncle samuel.

he treated him like family.

but sometimes family and the people you trust most will betray you more than any stranger would.

and that was something the grey family knew all too well.

"lilith!" the sound of her name caused the girl to turn around, the walk to her room having been halted for a moment as she saw the person walking towards her, a smile appearing on her face.

"i thought you were on rest duty."

"and i thought you could use some of my abilities of being the bestest friend ever."

"don't push it lex."

the boy laughed, bringing lilith into his arms, the smile being prominent on both his and her face. considering how much has happened over the years, lilith was glad that she could call lex her best friend- sure they went through a time without talking to one another after her psychotic break, but she was glad that they had gotten back to how they were before,

as even though lilith would not like to admit it, if she didn't have lex- she would not be the person she was today, the girl most likely having ended up being a mass murder- well more than she already was.

"you know i love you right?" lilith spoke, pulling herself out of lex's arms momentarily to pull her hair that was stuck to his chain that he still wore around his wrist.

"is the lilith adelaide grey really being sappy with me right now?" lilith scoffed at lex's tease, the boy sticking his tongue out at the girl before bringing her back into his arms.