𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Lilith was sat by the front of a car as she leaned her head to look underneath

Lilith was sat by the front of a car as she leaned her head to look underneath. Those drugs definitely weren't bunk and now resulted in Marcus being as high as a kite with his 6 hits of acid he took.

She began to see a few hallucinations herself, but nothing as bad as what she assumed Marcus was seeing as he shouted out from under the car, his legs brought up to his stomach.

Lilith sighed as the hallucinations went away, she just began to grow dizzy. The girl smiled to herself as this was not the first time she had taken acid, especially some hippies acid.

"Marcus? Hunnie you okay?" Lilith asked the boy as his eyes grew wide as they locked with hers.

"The digital mountains are coming!" He shouted, causing the rest of the group to join Lilith in looking under the car, Willie trying his hardest not to laugh at the very drugged up boy as he walked away to the car.

"The digital mountains are coming at me." Lilith watched the boys eyes grow more wide as his mouth hanged open. Lilith smiled placed herself on her front to get a proper look at the boy as she laid on the concrete.

"Marcus hunnie," Lilith spoke up again, moving her right arm forward to try to touch his hand with hers, but he jerked his hand away, Lilith frowned at his actions.

"I probably should have said something." He spoke
up again as he looked between the three girls looking at him. "They surround everything. They infect." He continued, as Maria laughed at him shaking her head.

"Marcus the mountains are fine." Lilith laughed alongside Saya as Marcus shook his head.

The boys eyes were bloodshot, as they widened as the girls looked at the boy. Saya pointed at him as she looked into his widened eyes. "You on the over hand Marcus." Lilith spoke up as she laughed at the boy.

"Yeah Marcus, you are out of your mind." Saya chimed in as Marcus shook his head at the girls comments. "You let me know they're gone, okay Yeah?" The boy spoke as Saya and Maria lifted their heads up from under the car, as they looked at one another.

"Hey man we're going to be here for a long time, if we're waiting for the mountains to leave." Willie shouted as Marcus looked up to try and see where the sounds of Willie was speaking from. Instead of finding Willie, the boy just stared up to the engine parts of the bottom of the car he was currently laying under.

"Okay let me know when!" The hallucinating boy shouted back as Lilith looked up from Marcus to see Saya and Maria still staring at one another, huge smiles plastered upon their faces.

Lilith focused on the two girls as their eyes grew wide at one another, "What do we do?" Maria questioned Saya, as the words slurred out of her mouth. "How are you?" Maria slurred her words again as she continued to smile at Maria, their faces only inches away from one another's.

Lilith shook her head as she looked back under the car, Marcus still laid in the same place when Lilith last looked at him. "Marcus, you need to come out. The digital mountains aren't going to harm you. I promise." Marcus looked at the girl as she spoke soothing words to the boy to help reassure him.