𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸!

Hello you lovely bunch,

thank you for reading knockout! And if you are reading this authors note, even after having finished story, thank you for taking time to read it!

Seeing this story getting so much love over the last few months has made me remember how much i loved writing this book.

therefore i want to write another deadly class book. With new characters, new storyline, all new. who knows i might throw in cameos from lilith and her family, just as an easter egg for all you readers who may end up reading my new deadly class story.

Over the last few weeks, the views and overall love for this story has skyrocketed, and i couldn't appreciate you guys even for it.

Here is the sneak peek for my new deadly class story, 'target practice'.

Kings Dominion. An elite institution, focused on the art of assassination. Home to legacies of some of the most notorious families, Alessia Managold being one of them. Coming from a family as powerful and renowned as hers, it was no surprise when Master Lin was welcomed by the girl standing at the doorstep of the school.

Learning everything she could, Alessia's abilities of archery and knife throwing were strengthened, new skills also being formed. Beside the occasional training sessions she would have in secret with Lex, Alessia did not class no one as her friend. Not a true friend anyway. With having grown up with a target on her back just for being an heir of Belle Managold and Ryker Managold, Alessia knew the price she would pay if she trusted the wrong people.

And with a legacy and reputation like hers, her schooling days at Kings Dominion was quiet. No one wanted to associate themselves with Alessia, them not liking her unpredictability. One wrong move and you could have a knife to the temple. She found it boring at times, as no matter how much she would taunt her fellow classmates, no one ever played up to her. No one would fuel her bloodthirsty tenedices she would often begin to feel.

Except for one. A newbie, a rat, who had no idea of her legacy and what she was capable of.

Finally, something interesting was happening. A newbie who had a death wish. A newbie who wished to be her target practice.

If you guys like it, the new book will be up in the next few minutes, or next hour or so? Hopefully you will enjoy it, and it will probs have so more spice in it compared to this one as I'm a whole bunch more comfortable with writing UPDATE: THE B...

UPDATE: THE BOOK IS OUT NOW :)

and what's better than enemies to lovers with a lil bit of spice & sexual tension?

i hope to see you guys for the new book! Doesn't Matter if i don't, thank you guys for your time of day & even reading my book!

i appreciate you all & from the bottom of my heart
i love you, you lot make my life a whole lot better