𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

MUSIC WAS CONTINUING TO BLAST THROUGH THE RECEPTION HALL OF THE GREY MANOR AS LILITH LEFT TO GO TO THE BATHROOM, THE GIRL INSTANTLY REGRETTING HER ACTIONS AS SHE WOULD HAVE BROKEN HER SEAL, A THING YOU SHOULD NEVER DO WHEN DRINKING ALCOHOL

MUSIC WAS CONTINUING TO BLAST THROUGH THE RECEPTION HALL OF THE GREY MANOR AS LILITH LEFT TO GO TO THE BATHROOM, THE GIRL INSTANTLY REGRETTING HER ACTIONS AS SHE WOULD HAVE BROKEN HER SEAL, A THING YOU SHOULD NEVER DO WHEN DRINKING ALCOHOL. another thing the girl regretted, was wearing heels.

dancing in heels, and i mean properly dancing was not ideal for lilith. dance battles with billy resulted in lilith feeling she was developing blisters on the heel of her feet, thus making it painful for the girl to walk.

"you know if you needed someone to carry you, you should have just asked."

lilith jumped as she turned around to be met with a awkward looking marcus as he stood a few metres away, pointing down at her shoes. lilith let out a sigh of relief upon seeing the boy, the girl not prepared if it was suddenly jason or one of his goons popping out of nowhere.

"i didn't mean to scare you- oh!"

marcus dashed forward, catching lilith as she fell, the fall most likely being a mixture of alcohol and her ankle giving out from struggling to be in heels for over an hour. marcus gently placed the girl down on the floor, joining her as she released herself from his grip. lilith watched as the first thing marcus did was unstrap the heels from the girls feet, instantly making the girl smile as she continued to watch the boy, of which she noticed him struggling to unstrap the heel on her left foot.

"let me-"

"no, i am going to do this." lilith laughed at marcus's stubbornness, the feeling of a sense of freedom filling the girls feet as marcus had successfully now taken both heels of her feet, placing them on the armchair leaning against the wall.

"show me your ankle."

lilith decided not to argue with the boy as bend his fingers, indicating for the girl to lift her foot up, of which she did.

"you didn't argue?" marcus said, lilith sensing the confusion flooding his words, making the girl smile at him as she leaned back, resting her back on the floor, the girls eyes looking up at the ceiling.

"i'm too tired to argue, and I've had a few too many drinks."

"that's why I'm surprised you aren't arguing because you have had been drinking."

"touché Marcus."

the two teenagers sat in silence as marcus continued to inspect lilith's ankle. upon living at the grey manor, tiana taught the boy alongside the other king dominion students some of the basics of first aid, incase they were ever to get damaged out when doing a mission, or just when training here in their home.