𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

As Lilith walked into the boys bathroom, the smell of sick filled up her nose

As Lilith walked into the boys bathroom, the smell of sick filled up her nose. She had begun to feel calmer than what she was in the canteen, the red dots disappearing from her vision. She coughed at the smell, walking over to the sink counter as she watched the three students throwing up all the possible rat in their stomachs.

As Marcus stood next to her, the retching sounds filling the toilets grew louder. "You dandies need me
to hold your hair?" As Marcus said those words, Lilith made her way over to Petra kneeling down and grabbing ahold of her hair, keeping it clear of her face. Lilith looked over to Marcus shaking her head at his comment as he smiled.

"How are you keeping that down?" Billy tried hard to say in between retches. Lilith looked back at Petra as she continued to be sick, but not as loud as the two boys next to her.

"Why are you keeping it—" Lex couldn't finish his question as he threw up the rest of the contents in his mouth. Petra had also throwing up, lifting up a thumbs up for Lilith, as Lilith gave her some toilet roll from the dispenser, handing it to Petra.

"Not my first rat stew." Marcus clearly stated to the two boys as Lilith got up from the floor, heading out of the stall as all three toilets flushed behind her. Lilith smiled at the boy, as she thought back to the time where he was homeless and at the orphanage, thinking of what he could have possibly ate.

As Lilith jumped onto the counter next to Marcus, she heard the slamming of Lex falling onto his back, hitting the tile flooring. "Oh i feel it's wee bones in my belly." Lilith laughed quietly at Lex's comment, as Billy joined him as he leaned himself on the floor. "The horror. The horror." Billy repeated the words, causing all five students to laugh lightly. Petra got herself up first out of the three students, looking down at the two boys beside her.

Lilith was about to speak when Lex jumped off from the floor, stretching his arms up as he stood up. "Today we riot!" he exclaimed, causing Marcus to rise his eyebrows and caused Lilith to smirk at Lex, intrigued to find out where he was going with this. "No option but full out class war!" he continued as Billy joined him standing up, making his way to the sink counter, sitting himself down on the other side of Marcus. "We'll storm the Bastille and we'll release a loose stool on the throne." Lex laughed at Billy as the green haired boy looked at Marcus and Lilith. "You in?" He asked the two.

Lilith nodded her head immediately as she jumped off from the sink counter, "Oh you bet i'm in." She shone her infamous smirk as she walked over to Lex, him wrapping his arm around her. "That's my girl who we all long to love." Lilith laughed as she elbowed Lex's rib, causing him to make a faint grunt. Petra nodded her head at the boys as she grabbed her back, placing it over her shoulder. "I'm in on whatever you have planned, i'll see you guys later." Petra left the bathroom not long after that as the four students waved her goodbye.

"Marcus you in?" Lilith asked the boy as he looked between his peers, before shaking his head. "No." he shook his hand in front of Billy who looked surprised alongside Lex and Lilith. "Rain check on eating the rich." He continued on, as Lilith got out of Lex's grip removing his hand from her shoulder. Just as Lilith was about to speak, Marcus beat her too it, "I'm gonna keep my head down and pick my battles."