𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

It had been a month since Las Vegas, and Lilith had gone back to her cold-hearted ways

It had been a month since Las Vegas, and Lilith had gone back to her cold-hearted ways. Just like Lilith had expected, her and Marcus had broken up, and he was now secretly dating Maria.

Lilith didn't like to admit she was heartbroken, but Willie and Billy knew she was, she wasn't that good that hiding it from the two people that knew her the best.

Since the night of Chico's murder, Lilith hadn't spoken to Saya, Maria or Marcus since. She kept to herself, either by sitting in her room through the evenings or up at the graveyard with Lex.

Lex and Lilith had gained back their past friendship, as the two began to discus pranks as well as making bombs for their epic plans to fuck with everyone in King's dominion.

Since Las Vegas, everyone grew suspicious of where Chico had disappeared to, Master Gao had decided to take matters into her own hands by interrogating the six that had gone to Las Vegas, trying to get answers of Chico's disappearance.

Maria had become the new leader of the Soto Vatos, as Chico's father put his entire trust in the girl to help find his son.

Even though Marcus and Lilith were no longer together, Marcus made it his mission to be on good or even on speaking terms with the girl.

But Lilith didn't have the same idea.

The first day of school after Las Vegas, Marcus walked up to Lilith, begging for her forgiveness. Instead of listening and forgiving him, Lilith shoved Marcus's fingers in her locker before slamming it shut. She laughed at the boy as he had cried out in pain, before walking away.

Marcus had attempted to speak to Lilith on multiple occasions, but he never succeeded.

It was currently late at night on a Friday, Lilith was currently putting all of her energy and anger into one of the punching bags in the training room. She had spent every evening in here since Las Vegas, as a way to let out her anger, as if she didn't, Marcus's face would have been smashed into multiple walls, and even potentially permanently damaged.

Marcus knew that Lilith had been spending all of her time in the training room, as whenever he walked past to head to either his room or Maria's, he always heard the sound of punching coming from inside the room.

And tonight was no exception.

Marcus was on his way to Maria's room when he heard that same noise of intense punching being made against the punching bag.

Marcus decided that he would attempt to try and talk to Lilith as he walked towards the door, opening it slowly, not wanting to make any noise.