𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

Lilith woke up the next morning, fully feeling the consequences of last night

Lilith woke up the next morning, fully feeling the consequences of last night. As she sat up from her bed, a persistent knock was heard on her door. As Lilith got out of her bed, the knocking getting more and more frequent.

"alright one fucking second!" Lilith was about to open the door when she realised she was just in her bra and pants. "Oh great." She began to turn the doorknob, as she reached over for her dressing grown. As she wrapped it around her body, the door opened revealing a tired Marcus on the other side.

"Hi." Marcus looked Lilith up and down as, as her bra and cleavage were slightly visible, bringing his eyes to stare a little longer at her chest. Lilith whistled, bringing Marcus's eyes to stare into hers.

"So what brings you to my room Arguello?" Lilith smirked as she moved out of the doorway, allowing Marcus into her room.

"Well i thought you wanted to talk about last night?" He said as he sat down her bed.

Last night? Lilith began to think about what happened last night. The kiss. Lilith's eyes grew wide, but not wide enough for Marcus to notice. "What about last night Arguello?" Marcus rose an eyebrow as Lilith sat opposite him on her vanity stall.

"Lilith don't miss with me."

Lilith smiled, as she turned around looking at her vanity, seeing Marcus eyeing her through her mirror. "Arguello what's the time?" He looks down at his watch,

"it's 7:40"

"you've given me 20 minutes to get changed! That's not enough time! I need to shower and then dry my hair in 20 minutes!" Marcus laughed.

"why do you need to shower when we had one last night?" He tilted his head back, continuing to laugh.

"Marcus Lopez Arguello you better be shitting with me right now!" He shook his head as he finally began to calm down. Lilith eyes grew wide at the boys actions behind her.

"I'm joking Grey, chill." Lilith sighed, a feel of deep relief rushing over her body. "But your hair looks fine. Just wash it tonight." He smiled as he got up from my bed looking over at my photos on my bedside table. Lilith leaned over to her underwear drawer grabbing out new pants and bra, placing it on top of the vanity.

As Lilith got up to look in her wardrobe, she saw Marcus looking at her. "You're staring again" she rose her eyebrow as she opened her wardrobe picking out her uniform. "You know," she turned around to Marcus, "if i could have a pound for everytime you stared, i would be rich."

Marcus smirked, "well you won't be rich, cause it's dollars over here." Lilith grabbed a spare pillow out of her wardrobe aiming it for Marcus's head.

Having her uniform in her hand, Lilith grabbed her underwear before heading to the door. "See i now have to get changed in the bathrooms because you haven't left my room to allow me to get changed." Lilith shook her head as she grabbed the door handle of her room.

"Who said you can't get changed infront of me?" Lilith laughed as she swung open the door. "

"In your dreams Arguello." And with that, she left, leaving Marcus stood in the middle of her room.

—- |>

The first lesson of the day was hand to hand combat. This was Marcus's first time in this lesson, so he had no idea of what to expect. He sat down on the bench watching his fellow peers sat in lines listening to the teacher. As Marcus was watching, he managed to spot Lilith admiring her teacher standing across from her.

"Right pick a partner." This caused the teachers to rise from the floor as they began to make their way over to one another. Marcus looked down at the floor until he saw someone's feet in his eye view. He looked up expecting it to be Lilith. As he rose his head, he made eye contact with none other than Maria.

"You're my partner get up." Maria smiled her infamous smile as she held out her hand for Marcus to grab. In return Marcus smiled as they made their way over to the mats. A few metres away stood Lilith, she saw that Maria had taken Marcus.

Lilith shook Marcus out of her head as this class and training was more important. "Lili" Billy made his way over to Lilith, as he attempted to take her off guard. Lilith was quick to react as she spun Billy by his arm, throwing him on to the floor.

"Nice try Bill" Lilith and Billy laughed at one another before Billy tried to overpower Lilith, not succeeding. This caused him to once again be on the floor with Lilith's foot placed on his chest.

"Marcus" Maria clicked her fingers in his face, gaining his attention from his daydream. "Stop staring at Lilith Grey." Marcus could hear a sense of jealously in Maria's voice as he wasn't giving her same attention of which he was giving Lilith.

"Sorry," Marcus scratched the back of his neck. Maria smiled as a sign of saying 'it's okay' before beginning combat with Marcus pulling his arm, throwing Marcus down to the floor.

"She copied your move Grey" Billy stated as they watched Maria attempt to execute Lilith's move better than her. She snorted as her Billy sat down on the floor attempting a different type of combat and defence.

After sparring for 30 minutes, Miss De Luca dismissed the class giving them time to change out of their fighting gear before their next class. As Lilith stood up Billy pulled her back down before running off out the classroom.

"You better run Bennett!" She could hear Billy's laugh down the corridor as she sat herself up shaking her head.

Lilith was about to lift herself up from the floor when she felt someone grab her hand. Looking up, there stood Marcus with his infamous smirk as he pulled her up unexpectedly.

"Thanks but i could have gotten up myself without your help." Marcus rose his eyebrow as he still held her hand longer than usual. Lilith looked down at their intertwined hands before looking back into Marcus's eyes.

"I was just being nice." Lilith untangled their hands before moving closer to Marcus's face.

"Being nice will get you killed." She smirked before moving back from Marcus. She winked before turning herself around and walking out of the door, the second time today leaving Marcus standing still in a room.

"See you in AP Arguello." Was the last thing Marcus heard her say before she no longer became visible to his eyes. Marcus smiled, as he shook his head finally leaving the room.

As he walked into the changing rooms, Marcus met with the eyes of Lex and Billy. "Took your time." Billy smirked causing Lex to laugh, "this bastard surely can't think that anything will happen between him and Lilith." The thought continuing to make Lex laugh.

"I'm not so sure Lex" Billy stated, before allowing the boy standing in front of them to get changed back into the school uniform.

"Time will tell." Were the words Marcus said before opening his locker.