𝘁𝘄𝗼

As Lilith left her room, ready to start her day full of different classes, she saw Marcus at the end of the hall

As Lilith left her room, ready to start her day full of different classes, she saw Marcus at the end of the hall. She looked him up and down in the Kings Dominion uniform. Lilith smirked at how Marcus looked, his scar down his face with the uniform, making him look like a psychopath of which makes his reputation.

Marcus begins to walk over to Lilith. He just had his first altercation with Chico as he had tried to talk to Maria. Lilith looked down at him as she had a reputation to up hold as being a cold heart bitch, who everyone faced. This means that she can't go and talk to the new rat on the block.

The closer Marcus got, the more Lilith felt bad for what she was about to do.

"Hi, i didn't get your name last night?" Marcus smiled slightly as he made his way over. Lilith looked up at Marcus, pretending that she was looking down, but couldn't work due to her being 5 foot.

"Look, i know last night was all confusing for you. But i don't associate with rats." Marcus's smile dropped, "Just one abit of advice,  stay out of trouble as much as you can. Trouble can get you killed."

And with that Lilith walked away, leaving Marcus all alone in the corridor.

Billy came up behind Marcus, causing him to jump out of his skin. "Dude you can't be seen as being jumpy." Billy laughed with Marcus shaking his head. "Why you staring at Grey?"

Marcus looked at Billy confused. Grey was her name? "Her names grey?"

"No, Lilith." Marcus nodded his head, smirking as Lilith flipped off Chico and pushed him into the lockers behind him.

"No no no Marcus" Marcus snapped his neck to look at Billy. "You can't like Lilith Grey! She has a reputation that is so huge, everyone is scared of her."

"Why? She's tiny? She looks harmless" Billy laughed, "if only you knew what she was like." Marcus shook his head.

"I'm gonna try and speak to her again."

"Dude no. She's a complete knockout, and will knock you out. You have no chances of speaking to her."

Lilith was at her locker, readjusting her blazer as she grabbed her AP black arts book. A commotion could be heard down the hall, causing Lilith to turn her head. The bang had come from Marcus being pushed against the locker by Chico.

Lilith sighed as she slammed her locker closed, walking over to Chico.

"Chico darling." She growled as she stopped right next to his face. The tension between these two could be cut with a knife.

"What do you want?" Lilith laughed. Marcus grew scared of the unpredictable girl standing next to him.

"Now that's no way to greet a girl, is it?" It was then that Chico scowled. "Get your hands off the rat." Lilith demanded, getting even closer to Chico's face.

"Or I'll slice your neck open right here, right now." She smiled devilishly, as Chico look out the side of his eye as his attempt to make eye contact. Marcus could feel Chico's grip growing tighter, as he hitched a breath.

"I said let go." Lilith grabbed the knife which was hidden on her left leg under her skirt. Balancing the knife on Chico's shoulder, of which could be penetrated at all anytime, Chico grew stiff.

"Fine" Chico released Marcus from his grip, before turning his whole body to face Lilith. He was much taller than Lilith, towering over her. To other people this would be intimidating. For Lilith, she just smirked as she winked before waving her left hand in Chico's face. Her right hand grabbing a hold of Marcus's pulling him away from Chico incase he changed his mind.

Lilith pushes Marcus into the boys bathroom, as no one is ever in there. "Chico! Really!" Lilith shouted as she closed the door to the bathroom. "The one thing i tell you, 'stay out trouble'." Marcus looks down at the floor. "And what do you go do? Go start trouble the Chico? You're lucky he didn't kill your ass right there and then."

Lilith sighed once she finished her little rage, going into one of the stalls to grab toilet paper. She pointed towards the sink. "Sit." Marcus did exactly that, sitting on the sink counter. Lilith placed herself in front of Marcus examining his face.

She laughed lightly, "you're lucky he didn't ruin that face that much, wouldn't want to ruin a pretty face" Marcus smirked as Lilith went back into the stalls.

"What are you doing?" Marcus grew confused as Lilith began to take the top off the toilet.

"Getting you an ice pack." She lifted up a mini first aid kit before fixing up the toilet. "Don't ask why there's a first aid kid in here. I've had to save Billy and Lex's asses a few times. And be their nurse." Marcus laughed.

As Lilith made her way back over to Marcus, it gave Marcus the perfect time to fully take in her features - her dark brown curls pulled back into a ponytail, face full of freckles alongside a scar the right side of her face. Marcus stared into her hazelnut eyes, intrigued to see what lies behind them.

"You love to stare don't you rat?" She laughed, pulling Marcus out of his stare. She really was pretty. "I'm gonna to give you advice, even though i shouldn't cause you didn't listen last time." Marcus shook his head, looking down. "But it's okay, cause you've learnt your lesson."

"So, biggest advice i can give you is." He looked up at her, making eye contact as she patted his face lightly. "Never trust a pretty face. We are all dangerous in here. The more prettier they are, the more they are likely to stab you in the back. It's easy to trick people in this place." She nodded his head at him to make sure he understood.

"That means i can't trust you or your pretty face the most then?" He smirked.

"Oh you definitely can't trust me" Lilith placed the ice pack in Marcus's hand as she began to back away from him. As she turned to leave, she shot Marcus a wink.

"Oh you wanna play that game? Game on." Marcus whispered to himself once she had left the bathroom.