𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Pulling her skirt down to a tiny more respectful length, Lilith walked up the street with Saya to the sound of teenagers shouting and music blaring

Pulling her skirt down to a tiny more respectful length, Lilith walked up the street with Saya to the sound of teenagers shouting and music blaring. After Lilith had picked out her outfit and gotten changed, Saya had knocked on her door asking if she could go to the party with her as Maria had been forced to go out with Chico for dinner.

"You never come to these sort of things." Lilith started the conversation as the two girls got closer to the house.

"Can say the same about you." Lilith nodded her head at the girl.

"touché." They laughed as they saw Marcus and Billy walking up to the gate of Shabnam's house.

"Arguello!" Lilith shouted catching the boy's attention. As Marcus turned around, his mouth going slightly agape. He saw the brunette girl walking towards him, looking her up and down. She was wearing a pinky red dress which hung to her body, allowing her curves to be more prominent. As his eyes travelled down to her feet he laughed lightly. She was wearing her infamous doc martins showing her difference to the other girls who walked past Marcus and Billy.

"Hey you came!" Billy smiled as he walked over to Lilith and Saya, giving Lilith their signature hand shake. As Lilith was immersed in her conversation with Billy, Saya made her way over to Marcus.

"You know you could make it less obvious that you're eyeing her up you know." She laughed as she walked up the pathway to the house, disappearing to the crowds. Marcus shook his head as he made his way to the two teenagers who were very must invested into the conversation that they didn't hear the boy come up behind them.

"Marcus hey!" Lilith greeted the boy as he stood beside her, bringing her slightly out of the conversation she was having with Billy of which was about their first time meeting each other a few years ago.

"Hey so you ended up coming in the end." Lilith looked over to Marcus as he spoke up,

"Yeah, i thought it would be nice for me to leave the school and go have fun." Marcus nodded at the girl, as the three made their way in the front door.

"So much for a small gathering," Billy spoke up as they saw the rooms inside the house, causing the boys to laugh. "How did you even get Shabnam to host a party?" Lilith questioned them as she noticed the host with his rubber gloves on, scrubbing hard at the stains on the walls.

"Said it would be good for his president chances" Lilith shook her head at the boys before leaving them to go to the kitchen. As she walked in she Lex's strong accent from the room next door. She laughed as she went past people, whom she assumed were friends of Shabnam, stealing their beer cans from behind them.