𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

It was the next morning, after crying for around an hour last night, Saya had left Lilith alone as she headed back into her room

By it being the weekend, this meant Lilith was allowed to spend all day in bed. Anything to avoid any awkward situations with Marcus. It was currently 10am, Lilith snoring lightly as she hugged her pillow.

Thinking of Alec visiting her made Lilith smile. Until she heard a knock at her door. She groaned as she opened her eyes.

"What has happened? Why am i so famous recently?" She sat up as the knocking continued.

"No seriously... what is with everyone knocking on my door, disturbing me from my sleep."

Lilith sighed again as she jumped out of her bed, walking over to her door as she rubbed her eyes. Opening the door, Lilith rose her eyebrow.

"What do you want Lopez?"

"Hi Lilith."

She rolled her eyes as she leaned her head against her door.

"What do you want?"

"I want to talk."

"I don't. Goodbye." Lilith closes the door when she felt a hand forcing the door to stay open.

"Marcus fuck off. Shoo."

Marcus sighed, shaking his head.

"No Lili."

"Only my friends get to call me that Mr.Arguello." Lilith smirked as she looked at the boy in the eyes.

"Lilith!"

Looking away from Marcus's eyes, Lilith saw Billy behind the boy, panting as he leaned forward.

"Billy? You okay?" Lilith questioned. Billy held his hand up, allowing himself to recover from his sudden use of energy from running down the halls.

"Okay... i came here to ask if you wanted to hang out for the day... outside of this place?"

Lilith nodded before looking at Marcus. She shrugged her shoulders at the boy as he turned around to face Billy.

"Me and Lilith were going to have a quick chat Billy."

"That can wait my dear old Marcus. I would like to hang out with my best friend." Billy winked at a Marcus, patting him on the shoulder.

"I'll meet you outside in ten."

The boy walked away, waving at the two as Lilith looked back at Marcus, a sad look sprawled across his face.

Leaning forward, Lilith gently slapped the boys face. "Cheer up Arguello. If you still urgently want to speak to me, I'll meet you at the graveyard."

Marcus nodded.

Lilith nodded her head too, closing the door as Marcus took his hand off her door, walking down the hall.