𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

THE ACT OF STEALTH WAS CRUCIAL DURING THESE TIMES AS LILITH AND TOM CLIMBED THROUGH THE OPEN WINDOW OF THE WAREHOUSE

THE ACT OF STEALTH WAS CRUCIAL DURING THESE TIMES AS LILITH AND TOM CLIMBED THROUGH THE OPEN WINDOW OF THE WAREHOUSE. the group had been preparing for this moment the last few hours after tiana had proposed the plan to the group of teenagers.

being in the middle of town was proven more difficult to stay hidden for tom, but lilith? she was used to keeping herself hidden, and she could thank the wonders of kings dominion and master lin for that. so for lilith, it was quite an easy start for the mission she was on with her childhood best friend.

however the one thing that had kept her on her toes was the quietness of the area. it being almost too quiet for her liking. considering there was supposed to be a whole load of men- not woman as jason hated having woman work for him, his excuse being 'there were a waste of time',

but lilith just liked to say he was intimidated by women. and he had every right to be.

"lilith wait!" tom shouted in a whisper-tone, lilith rolling her eyes before leaning back down behind the desk to prevent herself getting unwanted attention by any of jason's men.

"tom if you were going to be like this, i would have just come alone." lilith commented, tom rolling his eyes at her before looking over the desk to access their surroundings.

"you would not be able to do this without me." lilith scoffed, the girl pulling tom towards her by his top, bringing their faces only inches away from each other.

"stop being a dick thomas. i could easily take this down without you, you just came because you needed to be apart of it. tiana knew i would be fine. i love you and everything thomas, but i can take care of myself." at the mention of his full name made tom step back, him nodding his head before mouthing a quick sorry to lilith.

he knew she could look after herself, he was only being cautious for the girl as he had lost her all those years back and he didn't want to lose her again to which lilith appreciated, but it wasn't needed.

after talking to tom, well basically telling him off, lilith stepped away from tom, returning her mindset and attention onto the mission at hand.

sneaking out of the room she had climbed into moments ago, lilith made sure the coast was clear before advancing further into the warehouse. however, silence was still heard.

and that was what kept making lilith uneasy.

the further into the warehouse lilith and tom went, the more strange the building and atmosphere made the two feel. still, nothing was heard, there was no movement- almost like the warehouse had not been in work for months.

"tom." lilith whisperer, stopping the two in a room off a corridor they were walking down, keeping them hidden whilst she discussed something with him. "i need you to keep guard here, whilst i go search around. something is off here, and if I'm correct, you aren't getting hurt in the process."