𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

Lilith was sat next to Marcus in an unfamiliar surrounding of which was the Las Vegas police station

Lilith was sat next to Marcus in an unfamiliar surrounding of which was the Las Vegas police station. Looking to her right, Lilith saw the boy who she once trusted, Marcus, looking dazed because of the drugs he had taken.

Sitting across from the two students was a very unhappy looking police over. "Don't make it obvious you're high as a fucking kite." Lilith mumbled to Marcus as she forced her hand upon his knee, stopping his knee from shaking to show any evidence to the police officer that Marcus was heavily under the influence of drugs.

"We don't need to be getting caught because of you." Lilith snarled to the boy, rolling her eyes. "This trip has not turned out how i thought it would. And that's all because of you." Lilith pointed, jabbing Marcus in the chest with her index finger.

"Fuck you Marcus."

"What did i do?"

Lilith was about to open her mouth again as she looked up to see the door opening, seeing another police officer.

"Oh thank goodness." Lilith muttered as he nodded at her, smiling before looking down at Marcus.

"You can go Miss?"

Lilith looked at the police officer sat in front of her, as she smiled her big smile at him. She leaned forward before grabbing her purse, placing it in her back pocket.

"Field."

"Ah yes, you can go miss Field."

Lilith continued to smile as she got up from her chair, picking up her fake id as she ignored Marcus's stare upon her.

"Sorry for the inconvenience."

She winked at the police officer, heat rising to his cheeks. Lilith tried her hardest not he sick in that moment as she didn't expect that to be the mans reaction.

Luckily for Lilith, her ID didn't look fake to the man, she was just pulled into the office due to her being protective over Marcus as he was screaming at a casino game, as his winnings of money fell out of the machine.

"Bye Marcus."

Was the last thing Lilith said as she closed the door behind her, heading back into the casino, leaving Marcus to fend off for himself in his high state.

————

"Lilith there you are!"

Billy shouted to the girl, as he walked over to her as she turned herself around.