𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

"What do you mean Lilith's gone!?"

Marcus gulped as he stood beside Billy and Saya, the three opposite Lilith's older siblings, both with their fists clenched at the King Dominion students.

"It was your job to make sure she stayed safe!" Alec belted out, Tiana squeezing his arm, making the oldest sibling close his eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Who has her?" Tiana questioned, Marcus feeling somewhat on edge by her calmness compared to her brother as her fists unclenched. Marcus turned his head to Saya, the two looking at one another. "You better answer me, or I won't hesitate to throw you out of the bloody window right now." Billy mentally smiled as he noticed more of the similarities Lilith had with Alec and Tiana, the three having a quick temper, and the ability to throw out insults whenever they could.

They were stood in the Grey's warehouse, of where Lilith had been reunited with Tiana and Alec by Billy only days before. Billy had brought Marcus and Saya to Lilith's siblings as soon as he was informed on the news of Lilith being kidnapped an hour ago.

"Jason." Billy blurted out, not wanting to anger the Grey siblings further as neither Marcus nor Saya answered Tiana's question.

At the sound of their psychotic brother's name, Billy noticed Alec's knuckles turn white, his anger becoming even more noticeable. Tiana on the other hand, held her calmness but Billy could still see one of her eyes twitching, a trait Lilith too shared when she tried to hold in her anger.

"You're telling me... that Lilith was taken by our brother. Why on bloody earth would she be taken by him?!" Alec repeated, turning his body around, the sound of his fist colliding with the punching bag flooding the room.

"She may have had no choice."

The King Dominion students turned around to see an older man entering the room, Marcus noticing the tattoos on his neck, one of which matched Lilith's tattoo on her chest.

"Nice to see you Sam... I just wish it was under better circumstances." Billy greeted the man, Saya and Marcus looking at one another, wondering how Billy knew the man, and the close bond he had formed with Lilith's family.

"Good to see you too Billy, now..." Samuel nodded his head, walking past the King Dominion students, stationing himself in between Alec and Tiana. Alec sighed, Marcus noticing the vulnerability in Alec's eyes as he turned around, leaning his arm on the guys shoulder, Marcus now recognising that this must be the uncle Samuel Lilith had mentioned to him before.

"Billy... like to introduce me to your friends?" Samuel asked, folding his arms across his chest, Tiana smirking as she made eye contact with Marcus, of whom still looked on edge, his feet constantly fidgeting.

"Oh, right sorry... this is Saya." Saya waved her hand, Samuel returning the wave, a smile plastered onto his face. "And this is-"

"Marcus." Marcus interrupted, regretting his decision as he saw Samuel's eyebrows raise as he looked to Tiana and Alec, the two nodding their heads. Billy bit his lip as he avoided Marcus's and Saya's glare on him, not wanting to explain Lilith's uncle's reaction.