35

Every one was quite. No one even dared to breath fearing his wrath. Not a bird chirped or a leaves rustled, it seemed as even the universe knew not to mess with him. 

Christian was breathing heavily, trying to control the rage brewing inside him but failing miserably. Those people should have known better then to mess with the devil himself. But no problem he thought. He would kill each and every one of them slowly and painfully and if they had hurt even a single hair on her head he will bring them back to life and kill them again and again. 

___

( A few hours ago) 

Bella had been gone for hours. Every one was either calling her again or cursing. Christian and Caleb were pacing furiously around Christians house. Steve was consoling a worried Laura. 

"I mean are you sure she didn't say ANYTHING to you about where she was going?" Steve asked for the hundredth time to no one in particular. 

"If she had don't you think we would have gone their? She didn't. The only place she could have gone to would be the gym, but she isn't their" Laura said frustrated. Every one once again went back to their thoughts. 

Suddenly the sound of a phone ringing filled the room. It was Caleb's.  Just as he looked at the caller ID his face paled. He might have been staring for quite long as Christian shook him "You okay?" he asked.

"Y.. yeah" Caleb said. " I have to take this" saying this he left the room. Everyone was still a worried mess when Caleb returned some minutes later. He looked like he had seen a ghost

"I know what happened to Bella" he said.

------

Love. Christian didn't knew he was even capable of this feeling. For all the horror and sins he had committed he didn't knew the universe would be so kind to gift him the most wonderful thing in the world. He had accomplished the proud L when he had finally confessed to himself that there was finally a person who he deemed worthy to change for. 

The magnificent O was earned when he expressed his feelings to the most beautiful women he laid eyes on. 

But right now all he could think about were the people who had kidnapped his angel, and how the final two stages were left, calling Christian, alluring him in their glory. And he swore that he would achieve them . And he wouldn't let a single soul to interfere. And those who had, he would rip them apart. He would not let anything happen to his angel, his love, and most importantly to the girl who changed him.

____

 Every single man who worked under Christian was either calling for resources, tracking Bella's whereabouts, or gathering information on who kidnapped her. 

"Alright spill" Laura said glaring at Caleb.

Right now all of them where in Christian office. "What?" Caleb asked her confused. 

" You get a phone call, you run out looking nervous, then you come back looking scared, then you tell us that she is kidnapped. There is obviously something going around that we don't know." Christian whipped his head at him. Even Steve looked angry. Which was unusual.

"Alright don't look at me like that. I.. I got a call from my father. You know that me and Belle don't have a good relationship with him, who am I kidding we have the worst relation. When our mother died, our... father if you can call him that became a drunk. He would come home late and when he did he wouldn't say very pleasing thing, especially to Belle. He never wanted a daughter so he didn't like her much. She was only nine and I was 15. Eventually because of no job, the social services took us away. Me and Belle tried to stay together.

We did all kinds of nasty things so we couldn't get adopted, but we did. Both of us into different homes. While I went to a rich family she didn't. The man who adopted her died and her step mom was not very good. I begged her to come with me, but she never did. She said she couldn't abandon them."

 Christian smiled. That was something his Bella would do.

" Now after many many years I got a call from David my father that he has Bella and wouldn't give her back until we give him 10 million." Caleb finished with a deep frown on his face.

"Well shit" Steve muttered.

He was right though. Shit.