29

''OK I will go now, Bella truth or dare?'' Steve asked. So apparently after the girls left giving Bella a stink eye they decided to play truth or dare. It was now Bella's turn. She looked at Christian, and looking into his eyes she said '' Truth''. 

Christian scoffed. ''What? We are in a club, and knowing Steve he will give me a HARD dare. Like flirting with some stranger or drinking a full bottle of vodka.'' she said defending herself. ''Oh Bella , you know me so well. See Christian? You can work late nights now, I have found my new best friend'' Steve said while raising his hand for a high five towards Bella. She grinned and high fived back.

''So Bella, what are your feeling towards Christian?'' Steve asked giving her challenging look.

''Excuse me?'' Bella asked shocked. Never in million years she would have predicted this question.  

''Truth can be hard too sweetheart.'' Steve said chuckling.

Christian looked at her. As if saying ' This what get for loving me.' 

Christian never liked this game. But right now he loved it. He was going to have the answer to the question which had been bugging him for months. Just as Bella opened her mouth to answer everything stopped for him. It seemed like everything was happening in slow motion. Not just Christian but Caleb and Steve was were on the edge of their seats waiting for her replay.

''I-'' Bella was cut of by someone. ''Hey guys. What are you doing here.'' Everyone sighed, disappointed. ''Woah, glad to know I am always welcome.''

''Oh hey Laura. What are you doing here? I thought you ere going to dinner.'' Bella said while hugging her. ''Yeah we were, but Ben thought that we should hit the club so I agreed. What are you doing here?''

''Of course. What sweet Ben says can never be argued with.'' Steve said mockingly.

Bella decided to answer her question. ''The guys we coming here anyway so I decided to join them''

Just then a handsome young man came and put a hand on Laura's waist. ''Hi I am Ben. And you must be Bella.'' he said.

''You guessed it right. Nice to meet you Ben.'' Bella said forwarding her hand for a handshake, but Ben hold it and kissed the back of her hand '' You are more beautiful in person I must say'' he said.

All this while Steve was glaring at his hand on Laura's waist. '' Okay, now I am hating him more and more every second.'' He said leaning towards the guys. ''I agree. He seems to make himself awfully comfortable'' Caleb said. ''If he touches her one more time I will break his hand'' Christian said darkly as this was the third time Ben had touch Bella. '' No ones is stopping you man.'' Steve agreed. 

Just as Ben touched her hair again Christian stood up abruptly. ''Okayyy. Why don't we all sit down? Huh'' Caleb stood in front of Christian. Both him and Steven glared at him. Both girls and Ben sat down. Ben laughed at something Laura said in his ear and said something in Bella's ear, probably sharing the joke oblivious to the three ruthless businessmen's power who glared at him.

.......

A/N

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. :))