21

It felt like her breath was knocked out of her. Her heart clenched. Knots being tied inside her stomach. Bella felt that the world around was suddenly very gloomy and sad but it didn't take her long to realize that it wasn't the world but her mood. Her grip on the door handle tightened, making her knuckles turn white.

Why was she feeling like this? Why was it effecting her so much? It wasn't like she had feelings toward him. Than why did she feet like someone was endlessly poking thousands of needles at her heart. The tears were threatening to fall.

Christian pushed away the girl in front of him. He felt anger and guilt? This girl, he didn't even know the name of suddenly came in his office and started confessing her undying love for him. Christian was used of getting this type of reaction from girls, but he always ignored it. But now he felt like strangling this girl with bare hand.

Where the fudge was his secretery at that him?! He definitely needs to fire someone today. But right now all he could think of was this beautiful lady standing in his doorstep, looking hurt. Christian felt like punching something, or someone.

"Look Bella, it isn't what it looks like" Christian said trying to reach her, ignoring the fact that he forgot the 'Miss'

"Oh baby, you don't have to explain yourself to someone" the blond in front of him said, in her disgustingly sweet voice. A single traitorous tear slipped gracefully from Bella's eyes but that was it. No more.

Christian ignored her, and turned to Bella "Please sit and let me explain" he didn't know why, but for the first time in his life he felt the need of explaining himself to someone.

Bella's ears stopped ringing when she heard his soothing was. But she couldn't stand this any longer. She dashed out of his office not knowing her destination.

"Shit" Christian cursed under his breath and was about to follow her when a hand on his arm stopped him." Don't go baby. Please don't leave me" the blond said.

"Don't. Ever. Touch. Me. Again. And get out of my office Kathy." Christian grinded out.

The poor girl looked like she was about to pass out anytime. But she still couldn't believe the Christian Knight rejected her. The boys craved for her attention but he... "Its Katie" she said.

"And I don't care. Now get out". And she did. She scurried out of his office like her hair was on fire. So this is what the hustle was all about. Katie couldn't deny the fact that the rumours about the King's were true. Christian Knight King was as scary as the devil himself. But his father was said to be sent straight from hell too. Like father like son. Christian contacted the secretary who was now back from,.... well guess where,... the restroom, and was apologising repeatedly. "Give me Miss Bella's address."

#####

Bella couldn't stand being near him so she did the only thing that came to her mind and went home. She rang the doorbell of her new house. Laura opened the door with a smile, but furrowed her brows when she saw her crying face. She was confused as to why Bella was crying. She was one of the strongest people Laura knew, heck she didn't even cry when her mother beat her. But that couldn't have been the case because both her mother and sister were in rehab. Yup you read right. They were trying to be better and Bella was proud of that. They were even nice to her now. But now is not the time for that.

"Oh my god. What happened Bells bear? Who did this to you? Just tell me the name and I will go and kill them myself" Laura said while folding her sleeves. She wanted to know who did this to her sister.

"I... I..he...he kissed someone" Bella said while hugging her. Laura froze. She knew who Bella was talking about. But what she didn't know what that her Bella bear had such strong feelings for him that just him kissing someone mad her cry. And now he dared to upset her. Bella was right. He was the devil.