23

Bella woke up with a surprisingly good mood. First of all it was finally Sunday, and second...well ....how do you say it..um. Okay what the hell.. she was going on a date with Christian. No no not as you guys think, just to make a public appearance before announcing their relationship. Yeah. Boohoo.

She rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom and..... well you know....oh no need to be shy and all , all of us do it okay? She did her routine.

After having breakfast she went to Laura's room and found her asleep. An idea popped into her head and she grinned evilly. She took a bucket and filled it with ice cold water. she tiptoed to her bed and threw it on her. ''WHAT THE HELL?!'' Laura yelled and shot up from the bed.

Laura frantically looked everywhere until her eyes landed on Bella. Bella's eyes widened and she immediately regretted her decision. At this moment Bella wanted Newton to take back his words about every action having a reaction.

Laura only said one word that had Bella run for her life. Literally. And that was ''Run''.

////////////////////

And that is how Bella ended up with her arm behind her head and her head between in the refrigerator. NO, please don't ask how they got into this position.

"Ugh. You witch, you just had to disturb my beauty sleep didn't you? I just hate u right now. And I have the perfect punishment for you" Laura groaned with her head in her hands.

Well Laura obviously didn't say witch. But Bella didn't give it much though, what frightened her was Laura's punishment. Laura didn't get angry easily but when she did....oh you have to run. Even the other side of the world wouldn't be enough.

"You and I are going for shopping." Laura said smirking.

"Noooo" Bella whined. She had just once in her life gone with Laura for shopping, but that was,in her opinion, enough to last ten lifetimes.

"Oh no you don't get a say in this. You did the mistake of waking up the devil, so now you suffer the consequences" Laura said pointing a finger at her.

Bella could feel her pain. She wasn't a morning person herself, but once in a while she sacrificed her sleep. If let, she could sleep a whole day herself

"Ok, get ready than let's go" Bella sighed.

///////////

"Ugh I beg you Laura please, stoppp" Bella whined. It was their ninth store and Bella's feet were starting to hurt.

"And that's what you get for waking me up early" Laura said with an evil grin.

"I just hate u" Bella glared at her.
"Oh u love me Bells bear"

Bella was about to replay when her eyes caught a dress. It was beautiful. Just perfect for her date. She didn't give it a second thought and bought it while Laura was busy buying half the store.

The dress:

............

It was now time for her date. Bella didn't know why but she was nervous, heck she thought she was gonna faint any moment now.

She got up from her bed and took a long and relaxing shower. Than she did her makeup, but she kept it neutral, and slipped on her dress. Bella decided to style her hair in  loose curls. She finished her look with some jewellery.

At 6 o'clock sharp her doorbell rang and her heart nearly stopped. "I'll go" Laura said while jumping up and down. It was safe to say that Laura was more excited than Bella. She just kept rambling about how cute couple they were and all.

"No Laura I think I should go" Bella said while chuckling at her friend's excitement.

"Yeah you are right, ok than shoo shoo ,off  you go" Laura said.

Shaking her head Bella opened the door. Her breath hitched at the site. Their stood Christian Knight King. Bella now understood why girls were mad, literally mad about him. Handsome wouldn't even compare to what he was looking right now.

Christian was starstruck from the site infront of him. He knew Bella was beautiful but damn she looked good.

Bella's eyes fell on the flowers in Christian's hands. Red roses. Her absolute favourite.

"You...uhm you look stunning" Christian said. His voice was husky like he haven't spoken in years.

"T..thanks. You look not so bad yourself" Bella said smiling. Was she kidding? He looked like Greek God right now.

"Thanks. Here these are for you" Christian said while handing her the roses. He remembered her telling one of her staff members, Emma or Emily he wasn't sure, that roses were her favourite so he bought them for her.

He didn't know why but his heart desired to make her happy. To do everything in his power to see the precious smile on her face. And there was no doubt that he had a lot of power.

" Just hold on a second" Bella took a vase put the flowers in it. They looked perfect, just like the person who brought them, she thought. She made her way back to him and made a huge mistake. She made eye contact with him. And just like that her stomach flipped. It felt like she was drowning in those icy blue eyes, which for some reason warmed while looking at her, or she was just being stupid.

They both blinked out of whatever trance they were when they felt a flash go off.
"See. You two look adorable. I can't believe my baby has grown up that she is going on her first date. Oh how quickly they grow up" Laura said looking like a proud mother.

They both chuckled at her actions and made their way out. " Please allow me" Christian said while opening the car door for her. Bella rolled her eyes while muttering "Show off".

"Hey I heard that" Christian said while placing his hand on his heart looking offended. How cute Bella thought.

"Awe I am sorwy did I hurwt  your feevings." Bella said in a baby voice.

Christian laughed heartily. It was a beautiful sound that was pleasant for Bella's ears. She could hear this all day.

She thought about how she liked the way he smiles, he laughs showing those dimples which Bella was so envious of. How she liked his personality, yes even his arrogance, his ruthlessness and his attitude. How she loved his his eyes. Oh those eyes. Those icy blue eyes. How she liked his presence. How she liked him. All of him.

While sitting in the car Bella realised one thing which made her freeze. She like him. Oh god. She like Christian. Oh god. Not any Christian but Christian fudging Knight. Why God why.

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

How the heck is that possible. No no she can't like him they were suppose to fake it but now her feelings have turned real. What will she do. How will she survive this.

Oh god oh g oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god.

Christian started driving the car with a smile on his face. He can't believe he was taking the girl he liked on a date. Even if it was supposed to be fake. He was happy. This feeling was foreign to him. Now his goal was to make her happy. His sunlight. His Bella

A/N

Ohh what will happen now. Bella just accepted her feelings for Christian.

Don't forget to vote and comment,(◠‿◕)