33

Bella woke up with a groan. She was tired. Last night after the party she and Christian had spent all night talking, laughing and teasing each other. They talked about nothing but everything. And when they ran out of words they communicated with eyes. It was like a dream from which neither of them wanted to wake up.

It felt as if Bella was seeing the world for the first time. Every color was brightened and every scent was enhanced. She couldn't help but see the positive impact the devil had on her, how ironic.

But that didn't help when she opened her closet. Before right now she didn't care what she wore, but now she wanted to look like the girlfriend of THE Christian Knight. She was trying dress after dress but not a single one made her happy. Suddenly her door was slammed shut. Laura was standing in front of it with a deep red face a flared nose. Her chest rising up and down. 

''Whose the in freaking candy world does he think he is? Ryan Gosling? Well sorry to disappoint him he is NOT. That man has an ego of the size of Mars. God I just wanna kick something before I kill something. C'mon Bella we are going to The Place'' 

Bella stood there for good two minutes ,baffled ,before following Laura. She realized then that Laura probably had a fight with Steve. ''For people who claim to not love each other they sure fight a lot'' Bella said to herself. 

Love. The word seemed foreign to her, but at the same time she felt like she had a special connection to it for centuries. It seemed like it was something special, something sacred. Not to be uttered casually.  Her and Christian were two separate beings but when they were together they were one, mixed  perfectly that their two separate colors made an entirely new color. A bright and beautiful red.

As Rumi said

''You think because you understand 'one' you must also understand 'two', because one and one make two. But you must also understand 'and'. ''

And Bella thought she did. But she couldn't have been more wrong.

.......

And in case you are wondering what The Place was , which you probably are, It's a gym. They both stumbled upon it a few years back and has been going there since. One can say it was their favorite place.

Just as they entered Laura went straight to the punching bag with her favorite red gloves on. 

''Boy problems?'' Jack asked Bella chuckling. She nodded. Jack was the gym owner but for the girls he was like a father figure. Whenever they had a heartbreak, stepmom problems or even a grumpy mood without a reason they came to Jack. He was an amazing man from outside and within. 

''So should I bow or something? As you probably know you are quite famous these days. Dating the Majesty? That crazy, even for you. '' Jack said

''Oh don't be silly. And he is not that bad as he is made. Just a little...intimidating.''

Just then Bella heard the voice that melted her heart. Even thought he had said her name a thousand time, this one was said with much love and passion.

She turned and said ''Christian! What are you doing here? How did you even find this place?''

''Glad to see you too beautiful'' He said chuckling. For a second the whole gym stopped. First of all Christian Knight was breathing the same air as them and second he was CHUCKLING! Yeah not every one was accustomed to that like Bella

''I went to your house but you weren't their. Your neighbors said you might be here. And you are. '' He said like it was the most unbelievable thing in the world.

''Yeaaah. So anyway this is Jack ,and Jack this is Christian'' Bella said as if nervous for their encounter.

 Christian introduced himself and behave so warmly towards him like he had known him always which was strange as neither Jack nor Christian behaved nicely towards stranger. It melted her to thing if Christian was doing this for her.

In the end when they were about to leave, when Laura saw him she wanted to strangle him just because being friends with Steve. Bella still haven't asked her what happened because she knew when she was ready she would say.

Just as they were getting out she heard Jack say '' Yeah not so bad, I guess"

She smiled . She liked the fact that one of the most important person in her life liked Christian.

But God was she unaware of the fact that her own blood would turn out to be his worst enemy.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. :))