22

''What?!'' Laura shrieked. ''No absolutely not, not happening.'' Laura said while shaking her head at Christian. 

You guys would probably be wondering what is happening? Well Bella, Laura, Christian and Steve were currently sitting in Christian's office discussing the contract. And right now they were discussing the fact that Bella would be moving in with Lucifer.

''How do we know that you are not gonna try and make her life a living hell? and that you are not a serial killer or a rapist or...or....'' Laura just kept on rambling all the horrible facts that she could think of. 

''Well you don't'' Steve pointed out.

'' Not helping Steve'' Christian hissed.

''Who said I was here to help'' Steve shrugged. 

''You see that. That is why I hate is man. I mean I have never, in my 26 years of living , seen someone so selfish, manipulative, arrogant and did I say selfish?'' Laura said pointing at Steve. 

''Oh really love? Well glad to know I am your first experience.'' Steve replied while giving her a sarcastic smile.

And this ladies and gentlemen led to yet another argument between them. Bella was getting irritated with every passing second. She looked at Christian for help but he was too busy enjoying the show, and the lawyer was still trying not to wet his pants in presence of the devil.

"Enough" Bella's voice boomed in the office and both of them immediately shut up.

"You guys, as always, are getting off the topic" Bella whined.

" It's not okay, I am sorry but that is not happening. I hope you don't mind" Bella said looking at Christian for confirmation.

After getting a nod from him, she looked at the lawyer " Please forgive us for their childish behaviour. Proceed" Bella said taking charge of the situation.

The lawyer was a little hesitant, so Bella looked at Christian to find him already looking at her with...pride?

She kicked him from under the table, taking Christian by surprise. "Uhm, yes please proceed" Christian asked the lawyer.

#######

"So let me make it easier for all of you" the lawyer said clearing his throat.

"Oh thank god. ' Cause I didn't understand a word that you just said." Steve groaned.

Mr Adam (the lawyer) glared at him for the intereption.

"As I was saying, I will repeat all the points.

1# None of the participant, is to be unfaithful to one another.

2# Both of you are to live together and act like a real couple. But as Miss Watson did not agree to that It will be eliminated.

3# You cannot have any other affair while being with one another.

4# The contract will come to an end after a year.

5# If it come to marriage, you are to comply without any disagreement.

6# If you are married, it will be only for a year, and will be a contract marriage.

7# After the contract ends, 5 million dollars will be transferred to Miss Bella Watson's account.

Do you sign this contract with mutual agreement" Mr Adam asked.

"Yes"

"No"

Both of them replied at the same time.

"What, why?" Christian asked.

"Well I don't agree to the last two points. Why do we have to get married? And contract marriage, seriously? And I don't want your money."

Bella was flabbergasted with this news.

"Well Miss Bella I am a man who likes to be prepared for any kind of situation, and as for the money that's the least I could do for you." Christian replied.

Well it was partly true anyway.
Christian didn't understand why but while preparing the contract the thought of spending his life with Bella pleased and terrified him at the same time.

He just wanted to have a glimpse of it. So he only limited it for one year.

Laura and Steve were smugly watching the scene unfold. Both of them knew what was happening and what was about to happen, both of them knew that this was not gonna be easy but they sure as hell were gonna enjoy it.

Bella didn't know what she was feeling at the thought of marrying Christian. Was it excitement or horrer she couldn't understand.

Bella had no idea that within this year her feeling for the devil are gonna be changed.  That the devil is gonna be changed. And she will be the  girl who change him.

Oh this was gonna be fun.

Sooo, what do you think?!
Don't forget to vote and comment (◠‿◕)