7

"Get up we are going out ", Steve said barging in Chris's office and sitting on the chair infront of him in a childish manner.

"No" was his only answer.

"What do you mean no, we are going and that is final and you still owe me from saving your ass from that hell of a boring board meeting."

"Alright, alright but just because I don't like owing things to people" he said closing his laptop.

" Great now, we are not gonna go to those expensive clubs by the way" he said smirking.

"Oh God no you mean to say we are going to those clubs in which girls keep staring at me with their sinful eyes and their boyfriends keep showing me their closed fists not that I am complaining about getting a chance to beat someone up it has been a long time by the way." Chris asked.

"You are damn right it is" Steve said grinning from ear to ear like an idiot.

......

"No" Bella whined as Laura threw another one of her dress out of her closet at Bella. From last two hours she had been trying dress after dress for going to this club that opened a few days before to celebrate her interview.

"Yes" Laura said, excitement dripping from her tone. She went inside the closet and put on the dress. As you can guess that 'the closet ' mean it's not Bella's home but Laura's. As she put on the dress she knew it was the one as it hugged her body perfectly. It was a red dress . Just as she walked out Laura screamed, her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of their sockets.

Just imagine this one red.

"Girl you look hot and beautiful and let me tell you that is a juicy combination

"Girl you look hot and beautiful and let me tell you that is a juicy combination." she said wriggling her brows making Bella laugh.

"Alright don't flatter me now."

"Noo seriously you look pretty." Laura said making her eyes tear up as it was a long time ago since she got a compliment.

"Oh no no no stop you are not gonna cry infront of me. And get yourself up hear as I am gonna put some make up on you."

-------------

"Oh My God" Laura said in a breathless tone.

And Bella admit it was an 'oh my god' view. They got inside the club after waiting an hour and it was worth it,  inside was really.....cluby. Is that even a word?

After a while their dance matched with the beat but suddenly she bumped into a wall.. wait what?

When she looked up her lips parted and her eyes were ready to bulge out as she recognized the person infront of her.

..Oh crap.

Don't forget to vote and comment (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)