36

Bella squirming in the seat she was tied in. Her hand and feet were tied by a rope so hard that she was positive it will leave bruises. She couldn't see anything as she was blindfolded but the lack of any noise around confirmed her that they were out of the city. 

A lot of scenarios were going around in her mind. Like what happened if she was killed? She wouldn't even know who did it. No she couldn't die so young. There were a lot of things that she hasn't done yet. Like eating Thai food, or go sky diving or most importantly confessing her feelings for Christian. 

Bella thought what he would be doing right now. Probably trying to find her. Christian was a smart man, he would know that Bella hadn't return for a reason. And she had no doubt that Laura would be crying but acting tough. And Caleb, oh Caleb would be so worried. Especially considering their past.

All of a sudden she was yanked out of the chair and was taken somewhere, she was occasionally pushed forward harshly but that didn't stop her for yelling her lungs out. 

"Who are you people? What do you want? I swear to God if you touch a hair on my head I will rip you apart. "

"You haven't changed. Still giving empty threat daughter?"

She couldn't believe it. It can't be she thought. Suddenly the blindfold was ripped off of her and she was blinded by the light. She found herself in an old dusty room.

He was still the same but a little older. The same disheveled hair, and the same way of clothing, sweats shirt and trouser. Even the stench of alcohol on his was the same. 

"Miss me?" he said.

 "Quit the opposite actually." Bella spit back.

"Ah still feisty huh? I must admit it was quit difficult to find you. But when I did guess what I heard? My daughter dating a billionaire. God you turned out to be quite a clever girl than I thought you would be."

"You have no business in my life, so I suggest you stay out of it you bastard."

"Quiet girl. Don't disrespect me." James said slapping her.

Bella was beyond angry. She couldn't believe that he had the audacity to slap her. But she must admit it hurt like hell. Great she thought another bruise.

"Don't you dare for a second think that you can come back and start your old ways. I am no longer a weak little girl. I will fight back. If you dare to touch me again I will literally break you thick skull." Bella snapped             

"I see that the rumors are true, that man is a devil. And the devil has corrupted the angel."

"You killed the angel in me dad so I guess it wasn't really his fault." Bella said with venom in her tone.

 "That's enough for today. Sedate her."  James said having enough of her.

Until now Bella hadn't realized that two giant men were standing behind her and before she could process what was happening a needle pierced her arm. Not even two seconds later she felt as if her skin was on fire. Her brain felt like it was being attacked by thousands of needles. Bella screamed. The pain was unbearable. And as fast as it all happened she fell into deep darkness.

____

Christian hadn't slept for a week. Yes a week had past since he had seen his Bella. He missed her. Her smile, her scent and the feeling of her hands playing with his hair.

No one dared to even be in a six feet radius with Christian Knight. He was angry and angry Christian was dangerous. He had been trying non stop to find  Bella but nothing. It was like she vanished. He had the police and every agency even every mafia looking for her. 

Suddenly the door to his office burst open. Standing there was Liam Ghumman , the biggest mafia boss. Just like Christian he was know to be deadly if not,  more

"We found her" those words felt like heaven to his ears.

___

"We checked every security camera around the club and found this." Liam said in his usual gruff voice. Christian didn't like to speak, but Liam was another story. He was annoyed to speak.

There on the screen was his lovely Bella roughly being grabbed by her kidnappers. 

"Oh Bells Bear." Laura said. The second Laura heard there was some clue about Bella's whereabouts she came running.

Even Steve and Caleb came dropping their own investigation.

"We tracked this car and found it's location. Its a warehouse just outside the city." Liam explained.

" Get everyone ready. We are going on a hunt" Christian said smirking.

Don't forget to vote and comment:)