40

"Hello Mr Devil" and that's when Christian's breath hitched for the first time in his life.

"B..Bella" Christian breathed out.

Several gasps were heart throughout the room.

"Did he.."

"He did not just.."

"I think he did"

"Oh he definitely did"

"He stuttered"

Everyone was beyond surprised.
Christian Knight stuttered.
Christian freaking Knight stuttered.

But Christian didn't pay any attention to them. He was busy processing the fact that his Bella was awake. Or was he hallucinating.

"What did you forget me already?" She was playing with fire by teasing him and she knew it very well.

Caleb and Steve who just entered the office upon hearing that Christian Knight had stuttered and wanted to investigate the reason of this occurrence stopped dead in their tracks when they heard a feminine voice coming from a cell phone that resembled alot to Bella.

"Who is it Christian?" Caleb asked  uncertainly.

Christian looked up at both of them in a daze. He still hadn't process it that Bella was awake.

Suddenly all three men realized it at the same time and dashed out of the office towards the hospital.

Leaving everybody behind to wonder who was that woman who had the power to make three most successful men in the city to run just with a phone call

And most importantly who was this creature to make their boss stutter.

...
Bella laughed loudly. She knew they were on their way to her. She had heard Caleb but she had a doubt that Steve was their too.

Laura smiled. It had been so long since she had heard that sweet melodious laugh.

"Stop looking at me like a creep" Bella said to her chuckling.

But as Laura was about to answer the door of the room burst open ant three men entered breathing heavily.

Caleb was the first one to approach her.

"Hello brother"  she said chuckling.

"Oh God.  Oh thank Allah for giving you back to me. Oh God" Bella hadn't realised that she had such impact on people. She felt unconditionally loved.

Caleb hugged his sister for half an hour and still didn't wanna let do but he knew that other people also wanted to meet her.
So he stepped back

Next came Steve
"Welcome back to the land of the living" he said making Bella laugh and hugged her for good several minutes.

And next turn was of the man she had been dying to meet.

Everyone realising that an intelligent person would leave the two alone and a bit of Laura's scolding too scurried out of the room

....

What had I been thinking coming here and thinking she would forgive me. She has every reason to hate me. She should not forgive me.
Were the thoughts swirling in Christian's head.

"Hey what happened? Come here." Bella said noticing the deep frown on Christian's face.

"Why are you talking to me? Why aren't you mad? You should yell. Be mad at me. Scream at me. Bella please don't talk to me like that." Christian said.

Instead of seeing the man she loved Bella saw a venerable child in front of her. Who would do anything to make her forgive him.

So she politely asked him. "Like what Christian?"

"Like I am the most innocent man on the face of the Earth. Like there is no one else you would be with right now. Like you don't hold me accountable for the condition you are in. Like...like you love me." Christian rambled.

Bella chuckled.

"But for me you are as innocent as a newborn Christian. Ant believe me there is no one I would be with except you. And I don't hold you accountable for anything that has happened to me. And please you don't too. And I am gonna say this only once Christian that I forgive you.
And for the last part. Well I do love you and there is nothing you can do about it"

When Bella finished her speech she saw the glistening in his eyes.

So she took his face in her hands and said "I am gonna say this until you believe me that I Love You Christian.
All of me to all of you."

Upon hearing this he hugged her tightly. As if afraid that if he let go she would disappear.

"I don't deserve you. I don't deserve you" he kept saying while rocking them both.

While to each of his sentence Bella replied.

"Its the other way around Mr Devil."

HOW CUTE ARE THEY!!

Don't forget to vote and comment◉‿◉