9

He put his hand on Bella's waist and she was struck with lightning. The music, dim light and the fragrance of beautiful red roses made her heart swell with joy. All this was done for her by none other than her handsome fiancé, Christian Knight.

Once again she looked at her beautiful diamond ring which he personally chose for her. They danced all night and there was no sign of tiredness at all. Suddenly she felt him lean over her. He was coming closer and closer by the second she panicked and.....

Bella got up breathing heavily, covered in sweat. She took off her blanket and went to the balcony to get some fresh air. Well that was a weird dream. The sun was out and it was hot, like really hot but this day was different, it wasn't like any other.

She was gonna join Knight Enterprises today. She looked at my clock and realized she was gonna get late if she didn't hurry up. So to put up a good impression she put on a professional dress. She straighten her hair and let them loose but still made a small bun on top of her head and put up a little natural make-up.

She reached the building ten minutes early and went to the reception

She reached the building ten minutes early and went to the reception. God she was never gonna get used to its out class interior.

Emma welcomed her with a warm smile said

"Hey what's up? Well good that you are not late Mr Christian doesn't and I repeat DOES NOT tolerate late employees. So you will go to the 19th floor that's where his office is and his present secretary Julia will guide you from there. Have a nice day sweety." she said, seems like she was in a hurry ..huh.

Bella reached 19th floor careful not to use the private elevator. God these heels were really making it difficult for her to walk.

When she came out of the elevator Julia surprised her with a hug ..oh ..ok. "Oh god I missed u so much. Oh I know we haven't ever met but when Sir told me about you I was glad I will have someone to share my burden with. By the way you are really beautiful." she blushed at her compliment.

Surprisingly Julia and other people of all the departments were really nice. Oh she just imagined some bitches and mean people you know.
She also met the head of I.T department and he was a real prince charming. Fit body, golden hair and a real gentleman. Finally it was time to meet The Boss, Christian Knight.

She knocked at the door and got a come in, godd that voice, that voice that made her knees buckle.
She composed herself and entered the office and there he was sitting like a greek god in his three piece Armani suit. " Good Morning sir."

"Morning Miss Bella, I was waiting for you."
Oh no he didn't.. did he just called her Bella.. oh her name sounded so special when it rolled out of his tongue. Oh god stop it... Stop thinking about your boss like that...ufff. She thought.

"So without wasting any more time I would like u to fill all these forms for me and you can ask Miss Jonas for assistance if you like."

"Alright sir." Bella took the files and went out of his office as fast as possible. She guessed that Julia's surname would be Jonas. Oh good she will be a good company.

Later Julia showed her to her office and man was it beautiful.
She didn't think she will get used to this building's amazes.

Anyway let's get started she really hoped this day will be just as she planned, perfect.

Christian's office 

Bella's office

Don't forget to vote and comment◉‿◉