6

At 10 pm Chris entered his home. Tired would be a very small word to express what he was feeling that moment. Since his P.A left this was his routine , getting up at 6 am and sleeping at 11 pm, hectic right? Well it was normal for him.

Well he just wished Miss Watson is a good, hardworking and responsible P.A . Just then her image flashed in his mind, her brown silky hair, her green eyes and her gorgeous smile. She really was what can be a definite example of beauty. But why was he thinking of her again?

He took a shower and went to bed, and just as Isabella walked gracefully in my office she came in my dreams, well......good luck to me he thought.

.......

"No, girl if u are messing with me DON'T." Laura said as if Bella had told her that she have a house on Mars, but what could she do even Bella didn't believe that she got a job at Knight Enterprises.

"I am not kidding,I got the job" she said grinning like an idiot. Just then a flash of striking blue eyes came in her mind but she dismissed it without even giving it a thought.

"So, lets party girll" Laura said jumping up and down on the bed like a kid.

"Ufff is it necessary??" Bella asked laying on bed beside her.

"No it's not" she said, but then she popped the bubble of hope that was rising inside her by saying," Its compulsory" she said dragging her to her cupboard.

Well a little fun will not hurt right,... Right?

Don't forget to vote and comment (•‿•)