27

''Laurel put the fork down please'' Bella politely asked her, but her grinded teeth were not fooling anyone. ''First ask this buttface to put his knife down or else there is no telling what I will do.'' 

''Huh like you can even touch these muscles'' Steve said while flexing his muscles. ''Yeah you are right I won't touch them. I will squish them you poop eating monster.'' Laura yelled. ''I will break you hand before you even-''

''ENOUGH'' Bella shouted. Bella sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. ''Is this anyway to treat a guest Laura? And is this your definition of peace Steve'' She said turning to both of them. The whole scene was quite amusing actually. Bella looked like a mother scolding her kids for stealing candy, and both Steve and Laura hung their head low as some pitiful little children. 

And this was the reason a loud laugh was heard echoing through the room. Without even looking Bella realized that this rich and melodious sound could only belong to one person. And she was right. Just as she looked up she locked eyes with the most freezing and cold blue ones. Even looking at them made a person shiver.  It was the same feeling like a cold bucket of ice was thrown at you. But they were also like looking at an ocean. Not knowing how deep but she was  just as eager to explore.

''Uhm'' Caleb fake cleared his throat. He knew that beneath all the acting the eye contacts, the secret glances and the feelings were real.  The dinner ended quickly and only few words were exchanged except for the angry glances between Laura and Steve.

#####

The next day was Sunday and Bella could not be more grateful. Everything started out great. She woke up late and satisfied with her sleep, then she went for shopping, went to a salon, had a meni-pedi and ate her luch at a beautiful and cozy cafe she found online.

 She woke up late and satisfied with her sleep, then she went for shopping, went to a salon, had a meni-pedi and ate her luch at a beautiful and cozy cafe she found online

But just as she entered her house all hell broke loose. Clothes everywhere, jewellary items thrown carelessly and she even thought she saw a pizza slice under the sofa.

''Laura you better have a reasonable definition of this'' Bella said to the girl who was busy throwing stuff out of her wardrobe without even giving them a second glace. Laura turned and faced Bella. Eyes wide, cheeks pinks and eyebrows frowned. ''Oh Bella, oh Bella, oh my saving grace. I have never been so happy to see someone in my life.''

Bella chuckled and shaked her head. ''What's the situation?'' ''Ben just-wait you know Ben right? That very tall and handsome man, with very cute dimples and naturally messy hair? He just asked me out on a date'' Laura squealed.

''Never in a bloom moon did I think that this would happen. God I have to look pretty. And you my dear dear Bella will help me.''

And that is how their evening went. Bella helped Laura throw out the clothes but she was actually looking at them. 

Finally they decided on a very cute dress.

Finally when the doorbell rang Bella opened the door and invited Ben inside

Finally when the doorbell rang Bella opened the door and invited Ben inside. She made small talks with him while Laura put the flowers in the vase. Bella finally bid them goodbye and went inside to rest a bit. 

But just as she sat on her bed, the doorbell rang. Who could that be she wondered. She opened the door and came face to face with Christian and Steve.

''Oh God. Just one moment of peace is all I asked. Was that too much?'' Bella cried. ''Glad to know we are always invited here Bella but we are not here for you'' Steve said.

Just when she opened her mouth to say something Caleb came from behind her. ''They are here for me Bell. We made plans to hand out. But you are welcome to join us anytime'' Steve and Christian nodded as if to show their approval. 

Bella thought of it for a moment and agreed as she had nothing better to do. ''Just wait a second. I will get ready.'' 

''By the way where is hothead?'' Steve questioned. Bella didn't know why but she felt hesitent to answer his question. ''She umm she went on a date'' She said and practically ran off to her room. But as she was going she a a faint ''Oh'' of Steve. This 'oh' wasn't a normal replay but it had a strange feeling to it that Bella was unaware off.

She brushed it off and went to get ready, unaware of the disaster waiting.

Don't forget to vote and comment (•‿•)