37

Every one was ready. Like they were going for battle. They didn't know why just the fact that their king ordered them to. That was enough for them. 

Christian couldn't wait for when he would have his Bella in his arms. When he would hear her laugh and see her smile and smell her wonderful scent. He had no doubt in the fact that they were going to get her back. They had sent some spies to observe people going in and out of the warehouse.. So far it was only three. 

"Let's go." it was Liam who said that. He couldn't stay for long. He had his own mafia to go back to, he was here to return a favor Christian did him long ago.

______

They reached the warehouse in no time. Caleb and Steve had checked before hand and confirmed that there were no men guarding the warehouse.

Christian instructed his men to wait outside. He, Liam, Caleb and Steve entered the building. Their guns were hidden but they were hesitant to use them if need be. 

Not a second later they entered the building they heard footsteps approach. 

"Ah what a pleasant surprise son." David said smirking.

"I'm afraid I can't say the same father'' Caleb spit out.

"I see you brought guests. Nice to meet you gentlemen. I am David which I am sure you already know" 

"Cut the chase. Tell us where Bella is and we will be on our way. No one has to get hurt, and by no one I meant you" Steve said.

Christian was quiet. Observing. His eyes assessed the man who called himself Bella's father. He didn't deserve  to be though.

"Oh I am not so sure about that. You see just like you men thought about bringing guests I brought one too" just as the words left David's mouth a man came out of the shadow.

Christian stiffened. It can't be he thought. Christian was sure he had killed this man. The monster in Christian's life. The man who turned Christian into a monster. The man who inflamed his thirst to kill.

"Oh I am sure you are surprised to see me. I mean it was you who killed me right?" Ace said with a dark expression on his face.

"But you see , I wasn't really dead as you can see. With the help of some very generous people I was brought to  a hospital. And as you already know I just had  to get revenge. You know me. So I waited. I waited for the best plan, Because I couldn't really kill you I knew that. So I got the second best thing. Your love. " Ace said this as if he was telling a two year old of an adventure.

"I taught you better then this Chris. I mean loving such a pathetic girl. You know she couldn't even stand two punches before passing out, but I must admit she had courage. And the fact that she was on drugs make this admirable. Still I couldn't care less. So I present you this. My masterpiece" 

Just as Ace said all that a body was brought in the room in the arms of a very bulky man. Because of its petit figure you could say that it was a female. 

A gasp left Caleb's mouth. "Bella" a faint whispered followed right after. 

Even Steve looked else where, he couldn't look at it. The body was unrecognizable. All bloodied, swollen and bruised. 

Christian didn't want to believe that this was his Bella. Her beautiful face was littered with cuts and bruises. And her body was a whole another thing.

"You bastard" Christian roared and lunged at Ace.

"Oh you can kill me now. I wouldn't mind. Just wanted to make your life Hell." Ace said nonchalantly. 

"But we had a deal. You said you would get me money." David said.

Christian ignored him, and attacked Ace with all his might. No one stopped him. He had a right to kill him. After hundreds of punches and kicks Christian got frustrated. Ace wasn't fighting back. But after what felt like eternity Liam interfered. " Make sure he dies this time" he said to Liam.

"Go to her." those were the exact words he needed to hear. In only three words Liam had conveyed a big massage. Christian got off of him robotically and ran towards Bella. Behind him he heard a gunshot. Smart man he thought.

Christian knelt down to her. He didn't notice that the man holding her was dead beside her and in the background he also heard the police taking David away. It seemed like Caleb and Steve took care of everything.

He didn't care. His Bella was in front of him .Now as he looked at her, he wanted to bring Ace back to life and kill him again and again.

 He was afraid to even touch her but nonetheless he took her in his arms, and without saying anything he hugged her. Not a minute later everyone heard him sniff. Soon those sniffs turned into full blown sobs.

Someone had hurt his Bella, his angel and he wasn't there to save her.

 Everyone was silent behind him now.

They were hurt and angry for what happened to Bella but they were mostly surprised.  Surprised to see that the man who never even backed down in a stare competition was kneeling and crying for just a mere girl.

 But they didn't know that she wasn't just a girl. She was the love of his life. And with that he cried more. 

Caleb couldn't take it anymore. Yes he knew that Christian loved his sister but she was dying and she needed a hospital.

He stepped forward and put a hand of his shoulder " We need to take her to the hospital." 

Christian let out an animalistic growl and hugged Bella tightly. 

"He is right. She needs a hospital. Man up and take her there" this was the most anyone had ever heard Liam say and that fact alone shook some sense in Christian. He was right Christian thought.

So with blood shot eyes he took Bella in his arms in bridal style and took her outside the warehouse.

 to say everyone was shocked would be  an understatement. A girl was in their boss's arms. Even the most tough man couldn't bare to look at her condition. But that didn't catch their attention. Their boss did. No one on this entire planet had ever seen him cry not even his own mother. But right now he was bare and vulnerable for all men to see. 

Just how much important was this women to make their boss cry. Was she a princess? a queen? they all thought.

She was neither. She was only a girl. A girl who changed him

OHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDDD. MY LONGEST CHAPTER SO FAR. SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? PLZ LET ME KNOWW.

PS: WE ARE SOO CLOSE TO THE END

DON'T FOREGT TO VOTE AND COMMENT  :))