8

Here Christian was sitting in his office once again ready to face the hectic routine which was calling him with open arms.  Just as he was about to close his laptop his secretary entered his office and reminded him of his schedule for the hundredth time. He now really look forward to tomorrow when Miss Watson will join the office so that he would relieve himself of this torture.

Yes you guessed it right today is Sunday but he am still working so that his beautiful P.A don't get afraid of all the burden that will present itself on her and run away. Wait did he just said BEAUTIFUL.  Oh god this attraction toward her was now really getting on his nerves. His trail of thought ended up at yesterday's  eventful evening when he bumped in her in club

FLASHBACK..

He was sitting at the corner of the club enjoying his drink alone, since his so called best friend left him and went with some random girls who also tried to take him with them but he turned them down.

Suddenly a girl in red dress caught his attention.

'' What  a bold choice of color'' he thought.

She was dancing wildly, just according to the beat, she wasn't ordinary as she felt all too familiar. Well he had seen her before but he could not put a finger on where, and her back facing him wasn't helping either.

But suddenly it clicked, this was was his future P.A . Oh so Miss Watson seems to be a wild dancer.

He didn't know why but he slowly approached her and he was an arms length away when all of a sudden she bumped in me.

.......

"S..si..sir" was all she could muster at this time.

Shocked, embarrassed, and overwhelmed were some of the feelings which Bella felt at that time.

"Miss Watson" he said with a curt nod, his face was emotionless but amusement was prominent in his eyes and she could guarantee that she was as red as a fresh tomato.

"I didn't take you as a dancer, and I must say I am impressed" and with that if it was possible Bella blushed more.

" Well I too didn't  take you to come at a cheap club like this sir" she didn't know from where all this confident to replay to Christian Knight came from.

"Well sometimes you have to experience new things and please quit calling me Sir as I am not you boss yet Miss Watson. "

"Well then you also have to call me Bella as my friends call me." Woah girl stop your horses before you say something you would regret she thought.

"Okay then Bella would you like to dance" he said offering her his hand just as the slow song started and she thought that her heart just skipped a beat when he said her name, but she quickly shrugged it off and said

" Oh no it's alright sir..oh sorry it just slipped my tongue, but I would have to decline your offer my friend and I have to go now as it is getting late."

She took of in a hurry without even waiting for his replay.  She grabbed Laura 's hand who was dancing with some stranger and exited the club knowing that she would have to face an angry Laura when she got back as she interrupted her fun time.

Bur Bella only wanted to get as far away as Christian Knight as possible before her heart burst. But she didn't know that by being the first women to reject him this would be difficult.

But one thing was clear that Bella Watson had caught the eyes of Christian Knight.

Don't forget to vote and comment◉‿◉