39

Bella felt like she was falling. Falling in a dark hole with no ground. She just kept falling and falling.

The amount of helplessness she was feeling was unmeasurable. She wanted to land on something. Even if it meant she would break every single bone of her body she just wanted to land somewhere.

Suddenly she stopped falling. She could feel ground beneath her feet. She was in a field. A beautiful field. There were flowers everywhere your eye could see. Every type of flower. The scent which the wind carried was heavenly. She could live here for ever she thought. 

But something was missing. Like a piece of her heart. She felt incomplete.

And then it clicked. It was a certain blue eyed gentleman who was missing. A man who has won her heart. The man who rules her heart.

Suddenly Bella was surrounded by a blinding light  which was sucking her in.

No she suddenly thought. She wasn't ready for this. There were so many things that she hadn't done yet. And 95% revolved around Christian.

"No." she yelled.

"I am not ready yet. Let me go back please" she said panicking. She really wasn't ready. Not only her but she was also thinking about her loved ones especially Christian. He would raise hell if she didn't go back to him.

Bella didn't know that if whoever was calling her knew that she wasn't ready or they just decided to give her second chance. But the happiness she felt when she opened her eyes and felt a headache and dry throat was unlimited. These were the signs telling her that she was still alive .

......

Laura was praying Asr prayer when she heard her name from behind her. At first she thought that she had gone mad. But when she turned and found Bella with eyes open and pointing towards the water she squealed so loud that she thought the whole city had heard her.

She ran and hugged Bella tightly. Bella was now urgently pointing towards the water. 

"Oh sorry" Laura smiled sheepishly while handing Bella a glass of water.

"How are you feeling?" Laura asked her concerned.

"Oh nothing serious.  I just feel like someone is beating a big drum loudly in my head" Bella replied.

"We were so worried Bella, don't you joke right now. Me, Caleb and Steve we were all worried sick. And don't even get me started on Christian, he seemed like his senses had abandoned him." Laura said grimly.

Christian. Just hearing that name made her heart skip a beat. Bella felt like she hadn't seen him in ages.

"Let me inform him about you. OH he is gonna be so happy" Laura said excitedly.

"No don't" Bella said snatching the phone out of Laura's hands.

"Why ever not?" Laura asked puzzled.

"I have a plan" Bella said smiling mischievously.

" Oh Lord" Laura muttered under her breath.

....

Christian was in a very important meeting when his assistant rushed to him with a phone in her hand. Just looking at her reminded Christian that Bella wasn't here with him, so annoyed he asked her "What?"

She had interrupted him while he was insulting one of his best employee on his tardiness. The room was already dead silent when the assistant walked in.

"S..SIR there is a very important p..phone call for you" she stuttered.

"Who is it?" he asked. 

"I don't know sir" annoyed at his assistant's replay he asked her to put the phone on speaker.

"Hello, its Christian Knight speaking" Bella's heart stopped for a fraction of second. His voice. It was still the same. It still had the same manliness and huskiness in it like the first day it did when she knocked on his office door.

"Hello?" Christian asked annoyed. Whoever was on the other line, he was testing his patience.

The room was quiet. Christian's annoyed face gave everyone the instruction not to disturb him, unless they wanted to unleash hell upon themselves. These day their boss was annoyed most of the time without any reason. 

"Hello Mr Devil" and that's when Christian's breath hitched for the first time in his life.

EEEEEEEEEEE! HOW IS HE GONNA REACT. CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT<3