18

"What do you think you are doing sir?!" Bella said yanking his hand off of her waist. Bella was beyond angry. It wasn't anger she felt. How could she? She felt rage. How can he say something like that. How can he claim her as his. She wasn't some kind of toy.

No. She was a human. She was her own person. Her own self.

Christian must admit that for a split second he felt scared of Bella. Man was she fearsome when she was angry. He was glad his father got a call for an urgent meeting or it would have been embarrassing.

He also was surprised with her sudden anger. No one talked to him like that or let alone make eye contact with him. "Whoa whoa Miss Bella calm your horses. I can explain" Christian said while raising his hand in surrender.

"Calm? calm?! How can  you expect me to be calm. You just said I am your girlfriend in front of your father who was expecting kids. And you wanna explain Christian. Oh okay, enlighten me than" Bella said ignoring the fact that she just addressed her boss with his name while on duty.

Christian raised his eyebrow at Bella. He was again surprised at two things. Firstly on her using his name. Secondly on why was she making a big deal out of it.

"Why am I making a big deal out of it?! Are you serious? I am your assistant oh I am sorry I was your assistant. But now I a blink of an eye you announced that I am your girlfriend! Now I would have to meet your family and everyone will expect us to be married! And have children! I can't--"

Christian was taken aback by Bella's ranting. He didn't know that he thought that out loud. And what was she talking about again. Family, children married?. What?!

"Miss Bella. Stop" Christian said using his authoritative voice. Bella abruptly stopped. What was she thinking while yelling at her boss. He could fire her or better yet murder her. What else would she expect from Lucifer.

"My father is a heart patient, and when he put forward his wish I couldn't stop myself and blurted it out. And as for getting married and children don't worry about it. You just have to act to be my girl friend, nothing serious. Besides I would never have you as my wife without your consent."

Christian blurted out the first lie that came to his mind.  The truth was that his father was no heart patient, Christian just wanted an opportunity to be close to Bella and just when he heard his father the word automatically slipped out of his mouth but not that he regretted that. He was damn happy they did.

Bella was relieved on hearing Lucifer. She just had to act. But she couldn't help but feel like someone has pinched her heart several times. Christian didn't want her as her wife. Well not that she wanted to be. Did she?

No of course not. Right? Yeah yeah. But it still hurt her. Wasn't she attractive enough, or sophisticated, or classy-

"Miss Bella" Christian said breaking her train of thoughts.

"I believe if you have stopped daydreaming about me, we can go back to work?" Christian said smirking. There it was again. Ugh why does he have to smirk every damn second. Bella bet he smirked even as a child. Suddenly Bella thought of a cute and adorable child smirking. A chuckle left her at that thought.

Well she had to go back to work now. And just like that she left Lucifer's office while thinking

How the hell was she gonna survive this?!

Don't forget to vote and comment .