12

(Isabella pov)

Bella was panting hard as she was running faster then she ever have. She could hear her heart pounding in her ears. Bella could also see red and blue lights from a distance behind then. The sound of sirens filled the air as they ran. Yes they. Her and Him.

Well to help you guys out of this confusion let's go back a little, shall we.
---------
Bella was getting ready to go out with Declan when suddenly her phone rang. She took a look at it and it was an unknown number. She answered it without giving it a second thought.

"Hello, who's this?" Bella asked.

"Forgot about me this fast huh?" she could practically hear the smirk on his face.

"Oh Declan, how did you get my number?" she asked as she clearly remembered not giving it to him. Because a special someone interrupted them.

"I have my ways but forget about it, I just called to have a raincheck. I am sorry but I can't make it today I have a really importance matter to handle. But before you start crying for me-" she scoffed at that  "-I just wanna tell you that I am sending someone else to accompany you 'cause I know you already are ready looking as beautiful as ever as not much time is left. Once again I am sorry but I know you will have fun, so good luck" he hung up before she could even replay

But who is he sending? Why couldn't he come himself?. He could have just said sorry but why is he sending someone else? Thousands of questions started flooding in her mind.

But before she could do something else the door bell rang. Well she guessed that the person he sent is here. She quickly put on her black strappy stilettos which matched with her lace pleated off shoulder half sleeves frock.

And with a last look in the mirror she realized that her hair which she kept loose we're reaching her mid back and her makeup which was a little darker than usual looked good she went to the door.

She took a deep breath, she didn't know why she was so nervous suddenly, so she just quickly opened the door and as soon as she did her breath hitched. Her eyes widened and her voice left her. Bella was dumbstruck.

The man standing in front of her was non other than her boss, Christian fudging Knight looking as handsome as the ever.

He was wearing black jeans and shirt. His sleeves were folded up till his elbows giving him a dangerous look. His hands were in his pockets as he was leaning against the wall. And of course he was wearing his all time famous emotionless face with a smirk to make it more scary than it already was.

"Good evening Bella" he said snapping her out of her trance. Wait what happened to 'miss'?
Oh so it's ' not-in-the-office-are-not-professional, moment.

"Good evening Christian." she said, he raised an eyebrow at her comeback but didn't say anything.

"As you already know Declan can't make it so he sent me here without my consent" way to ruin the moment.

That's why I call you Devil she  wanted to say but held it back. " Well if you don't wanna be here there's no pressure" she said.

" No it's alright it's not like I have anything else to do. So let's go " she ignored the first part and went inside to grab her phone and keys.

Bella locked the door and turned towards him. She was hoping to see a car but the sight left her speechless. There stood a motorbike in all its glory.

"Tell me that not our ride" she said pointing to it. He raised an  eyebrow as if challenging her to say anything bad about it.

" Sorry to break it up to you but it is. So hop on sweetheart." He didn't just...no way...he just called her sweetheart. What's with these brothers. First the smirks second the nicknames.

He started the motorbike and she hoped on it.

"Grip tight" he said but through the helmet it was almost like " hip fight" yeah I know crazy.

She  hesitantly put her arms around his torso and tightened her grip.

At first she was scared but than as the wind passed through her hair and made contact with her face it felt great, but suddenly it all stopped and she realized that they came to a stop. It was a small cafe . She was amazed. she was guessing a fancy restaurant, because you know, it's Christian Knight but she guessed that he wasn't so lavish as he seems.

They went inside and sat down at a table next to the window. A waiter came up to them " Good evening I am Jordan and I will be your waiter tonight have you picked up you what you want to eat yet" he asked them.

Before she could say anything devil spoke up.

"Yes, I will have a medium cooked steak with red wine and a salad with water for the lady please" wait a minute, what, no one and she meant it, no one messed  with her food. She stopped the waiter before he could go.

" Wait I will not eat a salad with water. I will have a cheeseburger with fries and coke" both Christian and the waiter looked at her as if she grew another head. She raised her eyebrows at both of them. The waiter left still looking baffled.

" I am sorry I just thought you would also take that as it had low calories just like other girls" Christian said before she could give him a piece of my mind.

"Well I am not like other girls" she retorted back.

He gave her  a are-you- kidding-me look.

And I will prove it to you she thought to herself.

So hey guys
I know such a cliffhanger right. But I will reveal the secret as to why they where running away from the police.

Don't forget to vote and comment◉‿◉