26

Bella went home early that day. Christian and Caleb only talked about business and trade. Both of them were showing off their companies and none of them were ready to back down.
The atmosphere was tense. It wasn't much after that Steve joined them that they relaxed.
After and hour or so it seemed like they were long lost best friends.

But Belle took him home earlier then they liked by making an excuse that Caleb might be tired.

Just as Bella opened the door she was attacked with questions.
"Are you okay?"
"Did you have a fight with Christian?"
"Did someone say anything to you?"
"Oh you stay here I will deal with them"
"Wait.... Are you pregnant?"

"WHAT? No no no. I am not pregnant or ill nor did I had a fight with Christian or anyone else. Calm down Laura.
I came early because my brother came to visit and was getting over friendly with my boyfriend."

" Your brother?!"

"Your boyfriend?!"

" Yes Laura my brother and Christian is my pretend boyfriend Caleb."

" Is that even a word?" Caleb questioned.

"Just come inside and I will explain everything" Bella said.

****
After Caleb freshened up and came down Bella explained everything to him.
She wasn't very good at keeping secrets from him so she didn't even try.

After hearing all this Caleb became quite. Deadly quite and all of a sudden he started laughing.
He laughed so hard and so much.
"I c... cannot belie..ve...you"

"Ha ha I know I know it wasn't very intelligent of me but it happened okay? And I can't do anything about it."

"Not very intelligent? It was stupid of you.
But don't worry I know why you agreed to it" Caleb smirked.

"What do you mean by that?" Bella asked confused.

"Oh my Bella bear is no innocent. It's okay. It's okay.
It's just so cute though" Laura said while pinching Bella's cheeks.

She slapped her hand away and said "If you want to eat dinner you better start making it because you know I cant cook to you save my my life"

****
Just as the three of them were sitting down to have dinner the doorbell rang.

"Who the hell is that now? No one comes between me and my food" Laura said clenching her jaw and standing up.

"You know I think it's better for everyone if I go to the door. I just don't feel like burying a body" Caleb said while chuckling.

"Good idea" Bella said.

She was on the moon with her brother paying a visit. It had been long since she met him and she had always been so close to him so she had missed him like crazy.

And just like that her mood turned opposite of what it was by seeing who it was entering the dining room.

Christian and Steve.

"Ugh. I knew nothing good would disturb my eating." Laura said while banging her head at the table.

" It's nice to see you too gorgeous" Steve said grinning. It's like he purposely wanna die. Bella thought.
She knew Laura hated being called names.

" You call me that one more time and I will make you dig your own grave before I kill you." Laura said darkly.

" Remind me to never make her angry" Caleb said.

"We just wanted to pay a visit to our new best friend.
You don't mind do you Bella bear?" Steve said.

Bella eyes widened. She knew what was coming.

"Wh..what did you call her? You nonsense, psychopath. Only I can call her that.
Don't you dare say those words again you senseless beast." That being said Laura pounced at him.

Bella sighed and only thought one thing, that

This is gonna be a long night.

Don't forget to vote and comment.◉‿◉