1

On top is the photo of Isabella

(Just a side chapter to introduce the main female character)

(And this chapter portrays that Bella do not has a good household but that will change soon.)

Bella woke up due to the sun rays falling directly at her which were coming from the broken window of what you can call a room. But before going any further I think I should introduce Bella.

This is Isabella Watson, but her friends call her Bella . She is 26 years old , she has an average height and a fair skin tone. She have brown hair that reach a little below her shoulders .

Glancing at the small clock Bella realized she is late to make breakfast and clean home. You see, Bella, her stepmom and her stepsister just shifted to this new home in a new city. So there's a lot of work for her to do and she have to complete all the work to fullfill her filthy request of getting a job,(her mom's word not mine ).So better get started.

She got up and started cleaning the house and  tried to make as little noise as possible so that her stepmother and sister don't get disturbed. After finishing the cleaning she starts making breakfast and that was also the time when her stepmother and sister woke up so she set up the table and ate her breakfast in a hurry and went to do the laundry.

While doing laundry she wondered off to her world full of fantasies where she would be saved by her handsome prince charming. But as she was about to get on the prince's horse she didn't hear the call of her stepmother. So she hurriedly finish laundry and went to her.

"Yes mother" she said .

"Where were you?. I have been calling your name for a while now". She said seething with anger."

I was washing clothes mum" replied Bella fearing she might get angry by her answering back to her. And that's what happened. Oh God, this is what I feared the most, now she will lecture me for an hour Bella thought.

"Sorry mother. "she replied really fed off.

"Just get out of my sight and clear this table " she did as she was told and went to her 'room'  and started searching for a job as she didn't like begging her stepmother for money. Let the quest begin!

Don't forget to vote and comment (•‿•)