19

Nothing

Not a damn thing

Empty

Zero

Zilch

If you are wondering, which you absolutely are.... Well let's just say that it was Sunday and Bella was bored out of her mind. She had no idea what to do. She had already watched Netflix, cleaned her house, did every single chore her mother asked her to do and scrolled Instagram. And of course spent two hours wondering about the 'situation ' with her boss aka Lucifer, which in the end obviously resulted in thinking about his blue eyes, perfectly sculptured face and his silky brown hair

And right now she was laying upside down on her couch. Suddenly a thought came to her mind and hurriedly she called Laura. "Hello, who is this" came her voice

. Bella sighed, she knew this was gonna happen.

"Oh Laura, please don't do this. I am sorry. I know I am a horrible friend but I really need you" Bella said.

"I am sorry but I really don't know you" Laura's visibly angry voice was heard and Bella was suddenly great full that they were talking through the phone.

"Christian introduced me as his girlfriend in front of his father" Bella suddenly blurted out.

"What?!!" a loud screech was heard and Bella had to put her phone away from her ear. 

"Central perk now!" Bella heard before the line went dead.

######

" And with that said he gracefully slipped out of the office" Bella released the breath she didn't even knew she was holding.

She was surprised Laura hadn't started yelling or flipped the table over yet. What? You can expect anything from Laura

Laura looked like she was in deep thought. "Laura please say something, you are scaring me. Laura? Oh my god, are you even breathing?! Laura!!!" Bella was freaking out now.

"Oh let me think girl. Stop over reacting. Its obvios that he likes you but why hasn't he said something? Hmmm..... interesting" Laura said while tapping finger on her chin, like a detective.

"What?!"Bella said confused.

What she was she talking about. Christian liked her? But... No no no, stop Bella, you are not going there, Laura was obviously out of her mind. Right?right.

"Oh stop acting like you don't already know. And the way you talk about him you like him too, the only problem is that you two are not accepting it." Laura said smirking.

"Oh no no Laura, you obviously misunderstood it's not like that, it's just that Lucif... I mean Christian's dad is a heart patient and he wants Christian to settle down, that's why he lied" Bella tried to explain, but failed miserably.

"Riiiiight. Who are you convincing Bells?" Laura teased.

"Whatever Laura" Bella rolled her eyes at her friend's childishness. But deep deep deep down she knew whatever Laura was saying was true.

"Anyway, that not why I called you, I wanted to tell you something. I have been thinking about it for a while and I think it's time I move out and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to share a house with me" Bella said while playing with her fingers. A habit of hers when she was nervous.

"What? I don't think I heard you right. I almost thought you were saying that you wanted to move out" Laura said while chuckling at her own stupidity.

"That is exactly what I said, Laura" Bella deadpanned.

"What?!! Oh thank godd. And I would LOVE to be your roommate Bells" Bella chuckled at her friend's reaction.

"Well thank god you agreed 'cause I already found a rentee.
And I would like you to accompany me to go and check out the house." Bella said

"Like right now? Wow you sure work fast sis. Sure let's go."

#######

"O. M. G" Laura breath out. Bella couldn't help but agree with her friend. The house was indeed beautiful, and cozy  at the same time.

Who were they kidding it had a freaking swimming pool and a library.

"Bells please tell me we are gonna rent this house." Laura said while looking  wide eyed at her friend.

"Weellll. Sureee. It will be difficult at first but we will adjust with the rent." Bella said shrugging.

Laura squealed and hugged her Bella. Bella laughed at her friend's actions and hugged her back.

While pulling apart Laura said" Thank u Bells. I can't think of a better person to share this house with. Well you can be a little stubborn sometimes but i think we can survive" Bella laughing at her friend's words.

While going back Bella heard Laura whistle while looking at the neighboring house. It indeed was something. But Bella didn't put much thought in it.

Before going separate ways both friends agreed to final the deal and start looking for some new furniture.

#####

Bella was now in her bed thinking of the new house she was gonna share with her friend.
She felt her eyes drooping from exhaustion. It indeed was a kind and busy day. She slowly fell into a dreamless slumber oblivious to the fact that the man with whom she was gonna share the neighborhood was the one who annoyed her beyond her limits but loved secretly.

Any idea who this man could be? *wink* *wink*

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT。◕‿◕。