10

Bella put her head in her hands and take a long breath. She had been working non stop for almost ten hours and now she had a serious headache. Well as she finished her work she grabbed her bag, cell phone and keys and headed towards Mr Knights office.

She knocked on the door and went in. He was working on his laptop and looked extremely tired. His hair was dishevelled, probably because of his constant hand running through them.

Oh she imagine how it would feel to run her hand through those silky brown hair of his, but she quickly shut her train of thought because she knew where it would end.

"Good evening sir. I just stopped by to inform you that I have finished my work and I was going home now, if it is okay with you."

"Of course Miss Bella you can go now. Have a good evening" he said a in a cold tone.

Well that was rude,but without arguing and giving him a piece of her mind she turned on her heels and exited, but not before muttering "Badtameez insan" knowing he wouldn't understand a word.

***
Just as she entered her house except for having a warm welcome she was greeted with silence. Dead silence. Well she guessed that her mother and sister went out clubbing. Again. So she just went to her room without bothering to eat anything as she was too tired.

Bella helped herself out of these extremely uncomfortable shoes and changed into her pajamas. She climbed on the bed and wince as she was greeted with the most uncomfortable mattress ever. And made a mental note to buy it with her first salary. But it didn't stop her to fall into a deep dreamless sleep.

****
Christian got up with the sound of someone singing and let me tell you it was a horrible I repeat HORRIBLE voice. He opened his eyes and came face to face with none other than his best friend.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?!!" He yelled.

He was extremely tired last night and wanted nothing else but to sleep comfortably but nooo his so called best friend had to ruin it.

"Waking you up" Steve said with a smirk and at that time he wanted nothing else but to remove that smirk with a powerful punch of his but he held back.

"And guess it worked. I should use it more often than" he said to himself.

"If you ever,ever do that to me again consider yourself dead" Chris said with a serious face.

"Chillout man I was joking" he chuckled.

"Yeah whatever."

He got out of bed and went to the bathroom, did his business and wore a black jeans, white shirt with a blue almost black coat. He applied his favourite cologne and yelled at Steve who was eating breakfast way to slow for his liking.

"If you wanna come you have 2 minutes or I am leaving without you" Steve ate it in a hurry because he knew Chris wasn't joking and together they went to the office. If you haven't guess already they work in the same company as they are partners.

Christian's attire

He entered his office and called Miss Bella

After a minute he heard a knock "Come in."

"Good morning sir" she greeted him with her angelic voice..wait cut the angelic part.

" Good morning Miss Bella" he said and noticed her appearance.

She was wearing black skinny jeans, black top and a black jacket with black heels. And her make up was done natural with high ponytail she looked...... gorgeous. Without wasting anytime he told her the assignments that had to be done today and dismissed her but not before asking

" Miss Bella, what did you say yesterday when you were about to leave my office."

She smirked and said " Oh that... I just wished you to have a nice sleep sir" she said and left but he had a feeling that it wasn't true

Bella's appearance

NOTE: "Badtemeez insan" is in Urdu language it means ill- mannered person

Don't forget to vote and comment(•‿•)