32

Chandeliers were lit. Champagne was served. And the decoration was of red and golden theme .Everyone was mingling. Soft music was on.  People were chatting and laughing. Many people had praised Bella as she had played a big role in it all.

Christian who had been a little different this evening, had been moving from one man to another, talking business as usual and Bella was moving with him. Hand in hand, not as his assistant but the women of his heart.

People were gossiping. The women were glaring at Bella and the men were envious of Christian. A match made in heaven, they called them. 

''Christian, my boy'' a loud voice boomed. Both of them turned to find Christian's father walking with a very beautiful lady beside him, probably Christian's mother, she thought. '' Mr Knight'' Bella greeted him. ''Oh please dear call me Ryan. And this is my wife.'' He introduced her.

''It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs Knight.'' Bella said extending her hand.

''Oh dear call me Jane'' saying this Jane pulled Bella in a tight hug. ''You are absolutely beautiful. I knew my son wouldn't disappoint me'' Jane said smiling warmly. She had one of those smiles that made the other person smile automatically. ''Thank you Jane.'' Bella said chuckling.

''Mom, Dad, if you could excuse us'' putting a hand on Bella's waist Christian guided her outside

They walked for a while. Silently, not a word said. They didn't think there was a need for it. It was a beautiful silence.

Bella gasped. It was a view to look at. The trees were lit by fairy lights and rose petals were laid at the pavement.

 The trees were lit by fairy lights and rose petals were laid at the pavement

''Oh my god'' Bella was suddenly breathless. ''What's this?'' 

She turned to look at him and took a step back in shock. Christian was standing there with an intense look. This was the first time he had shown this much emotion to her. 

''What is all this Christian?'' Bella whispered breathlessly. It was like the energy to muster sound and to stand straight left her. She held his arm to give her support. Her heart was beating thousand miles per second and the butterflies in her stomach had found the perfect time to test their flying skills.

''It has been 6 months since you walked in my office Isabella and the emotions that I had never encountered in my life before hit me like a train. The feelings I felt when I saw you the first time are the feelings I feel every time I look at you. You are a girl every guy dream to have and to spent their life with. Your love for food and sleep, your lack of loads of make up , and your dislike for shopping make you different from the women that I grew up with and that is what made me love you Bella. I didn't know I was incapable of that emotion but after meeting you I have discovered things about me that even I didn't knew existed. When I am with you I am someone else, and I like that side of me that only you have the power to bring out. I love you Bella. I think I have for a few months now. I love your eyes, your laugh. your smile. and your kind heart. I love you, all of you, with all of me Bella.''

Bella was speechless. What could she say when he had said it all. What could possibly be the answer to such declaration of love. So she said the only words she wanted to scream out the moment she realized she loved him.

''God. I love you too, Mr devil. You have no idea how much. I love you so much that it hurts.'' Bella said with tears pooling out of her eyes. She jumped in his embrace and smelled his signature cologne. The smell that she had now come to love just as the man who wears it.

A/N

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. :))