30

''So Bella what do you do for living'' Ben asked her. ''It's Isabella for you'' Caleb said. Bella glared at him. 'What?' he mouthed back. ''But Bella said that people close to her call her Bella" Ben defended himself. ''Of course she said that, but you are not that close. Right babe?'' Christian said.

'' He can call me anything, it does not mean much honey'' Bella replied while wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his cheek. It was totally unintentional on her part, but Christian felt his world lighten. ''Are you jealous Christian?'' Bella whispered in his ear while running a hand on the nape of his neck. Christian loved how his name felt rolling down her tongue. 

It was prominent to Bella how much she effected him. He was obviously jealous. '' From where did you get that Miss Bella'' Christian smirked. ''Well it is quite obvious you know.'' Bella said. ''Really?'' Christian feigned shock. ''Oh yes really Mr Knight.'' Bella replied grinning.

Everyone at the table was witnessing the scene unfold amused except Ben who looked confused. ''So let's get back to the game we were playing before Laura so rudely interrupted us. Christian it's your turn. Truth or Dare.''

Laura nudged Steve quite harshly in his ribs. ''Ow, why would you do that you evil witch?'' Steve yelled. ''Oh please that was nothing''  Laura said flipping her hair. 

''I will choose dare'' Christian interrupted their bickering. Bella looked at him wide eyed. ''Wow, Ok. I dare you to flirt with that girl in the black on the bar. You have to be as convincing as possible.'' Steve said smugly.

''Why would you choose that?'' Bella asked him while slightly slapping his arm. Christian raised an eyebrow at her actions. Bella realized that and turned red but didn't apologized as she didn't regret it. ''Because unlike you I am not afraid to do a dare. Now if you will excuse me I have a lovely lady to flirt with"

Christian said and went towards the bar. ''You haven't even seen her face. Lovely my a*s. '' Bella muttered.

''Why would you do that you stupid?'' Laura smacked Steve's head. ''Okay first of all stop hurting me, you know what, stop touching me. I just gave him the best dare I could thing of'' Steve said.

''Well then it's a proof that you have a brain in size of an ant. Can't you see you made Bells bear upset?'' Laura said attempting to smack him again, but luckily Steve caught her hand before she could.

 ''What are you talking about? I am not upset. Why would I be upset? This is a free country he can do whatever he want. He just went to flirt with a girl looking as handsome as he can. Of course he could've said no but he didn't. So he can go to hell. It's fine by me. I have no objection'' Bella said shrugging. 

Christian's appearance:

''Okay you are clearly not happy about it'' Caleb said

''Hey beautiful'' Christian said to that girl.

They could hear everything clearly as their booth was quit close to the bar.

''Hey handsome'' the girl replied. 

''Bitch'' Bella muttered.

''Can I have the name of the most beautiful girl here'' Christian said huskily.

''I bet you find her most beautiful'' Bella grinded her teeth.

''Anne. Pleasure to meet you.'' the girl replied.

''Likewise Anne. You obviously know who I am right?'' Christian said smirking.

" Arrogant much?" Bella scoffed.

''Of course. I don't miss a single article of yours'' She flirted.

''Then you should know he has a girlfriend you home wrecking witch'' Bella said.

Everyone at the table was trying hard to control their laughter at her reaction.

''Can I buy you a drink then?'' Christian said ignoring Bella's comments. Of course he could hear her. And he had been trying hard to control his laughter.

" Why don't we go to my place and I will make a drink for both of us" Anne said while putting her hand on his chest.

"Hands to yourself bitch" Bella was about to stand up but Caleb held her back.

"Sure. Let's go" Christian replied to Anne.

"Wait what? Was the dare not to just flirt with her?" Bella asked turning to the table.

"It was right?" She asked again. But no one dared to answer. She looked fearsome.

"Right?" She pressed harder. " Yes it was Bella" Caleb answered her.

"Well then I am going to have a chat with our sweet Anne and when I come back I am gonna kill you" she said pointing towards Steve.

"Oh no. Laura she won't kill me right?" Steve turned towards her.

" I wouldn't count on that." Laura said shrugging.

" Shit. Then you will save me right bro? You wouldn't let you brother die right?" He turned towards Caleb.

Caleb raised his hands in surrender. " I would never come between Bell and her prey" he said.

"I am screwed" Steve muttered.

" You are" both Laura and Caleb nod their heads.

A/ N

OH GOD. WHAT WILL SHE DO? WILL BELLA COMMIT A MURDER BLINDED BY JEALOUSY OR WILL SHE TAKE A STEP FORWARD IN HER ' FAKE' RELATIONSHIP? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT◉‿◉