41

Two months later

It had been two months since the incident and everything was now back to normal. Even though Christian forbid it but Bella still resumed her work. The two even had a fight over it but one pout from Bella and Christian became a puddle.

Right now all five of them Bella, Christian, Steve, Laura and Caleb were sitting in a conference room discussing the partnership between the two companies. Yes their friendship had grown to such extent that both Christian and Caleb had decided to combine the companies as it would be equally beneficial for them.

"You know even though I don't mind it I still don't understand what she is doing here" Steve said pointing at Laura. 

"Nothing much I am just here to steal Bella away after this meeting.  We haven't been able to spend some time together for so long. Just the two of us." 

"What will just the two of you do? Invite us and you will have the most fun filled day of your life." Steve said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Excuse me? You don't think we can have fun by ourselves? That we aren't capable of fun? If you do than you have a lot coming you way son." Laura said dangerously.

Steve looked at his friends for help but they just gave him the you-did-this-so-deal-with-it-too look.

Realizing that his friends won't help him Steve said " I just thought that I have some excellent ideas of fun so we could use them. But without a doubt you have more awesome ideas then me love." Steve said hoping that Laura will buy his buttering.

And she did.

"Obviously I do. First we will go shopping then we will eat at a fancy restaurant and then we will come back from a dark alley where some boys will try to harm us but showing our absolute perfect fighting skill we will murder them and call you guys to bury the body." Laura finished while grinning like a five year old.

Everyone inside the room shivered after listening to her and prayed that they would never come at the other end of her rage.

It was true that Bella wasn't able to spend some time with Laura.

After the incident Bella had been so busy. At first she was busy attending the people who came to visit her due to her being hospitalized.

Jack, some colleagues even Luke and Mr and Mrs King came. But the most surprising appearance was of none other then Declan Knight.

Which went like this.

_______

The door of her hospital room opened and in came the person she expected the least.

Bella squealed while running towards him and lunging at him like a koala bear.

"By looking at your reaction I assumed you missed me sweetheart?" Declan said chuckling.

"Well I should be angry at you because you never called back for a second date." Bella joked.

"Believe me sweetheart I really wanted to but that devil over there who at this moment is glaring at us threatened me no to." Declan said pointing an accusing finger at his brother who in fact was glaring at them.

Bella smiled cheekily "Is that so?" she whispered.

"So tell me everything you did abroad. How many places you went to and how many new people you met." Bella said looking at him like a child would look at some who told them they say Santa.

"Well I do have someone to introduce." Declan said sheepishly.

Just as he said that a beautiful red head came into the room. She gave innocent vibes but anyone could tell that she was a vixen under that cover.

"Guys this is Arora, my fiance" 

Just as he said that Bella let out the loudest squeal of her life.

__________

So now  here she was in a cafe after shopping for a hundred hours with Laura listening to rambling about a hundred different things while a telling one story.

"So the she said why would I apologize for sticking gum under your table but-"

"Do you like Steve?" Bella asked cutting her off.

She had been wondering this for a while now and she had to ask her to satisfy her curiosity.

Laura froze. She knew this question was gonna come one way or another.

"It's complicated yaar." Laura said after a while.

"What's complicated? Either you like him or not.'' Bella said shrugging

"I..I think I do, but he is not the guy for me I think. He is just goofing around all the time, is never serious and I don't think it will work." Laura said sighing.

"I think you should give him a chance. Every one is capable of change. Believe me." Bella said smiling leaving Laura in a deep thought.

"Hey you weren't really serious about the whole alley thing right? " Bella said out of the blue.

"Wellll." Laura said making Bella pale.

DECLAN IS BACK BITCHEEEEESS!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT <3