34

Darkness was sprawled everywhere, like a deep ocean. Bella's all hope of escaping this darkness that creeped near her with every passing second was breaking piece by piece. Until there she saw light, getting brighter and bigger. And somewhere in this light she saw her prince charming  galloping on his horse towards her, to save her with flower in his hands.

Just kidding.

The 'darkness' was the cinema room and the prince charming with flowers was Christian with tickets.

Bella and the others decided to watch a movie. And despite having a movie room in his house Christian suggested that they should watch it in a real cinema, which was so unlike him.

As they were getting seated Bella saw Laura bringing two giant baskets of popcorn. As soon as she came near her she took her basket from her a little possessively. From behind her she heard Steve snort, ''I swear these two eat like pigs'' he said.

And when he tried to steal some from Laura's basket she swatted his hand away saying ''I am sorry but pigs don't share''. Haha serves him right. At the same time Christian tried to take some from her basket, keyword tried. She glared at him so hard that he quickly pulled his hand back with a pout. God he is so cute Bella thought. Soon the movie started but neither her nor Christian was paying any attention.

Both of them them where talking about weird things, like when when Bella sneezed so loud that it woke her dad up from sleep, or when Christian ate ice cream with bread, (which personally I find disgusting) It was weirdly normal for them to talk about these things.

From the corner of her eyes Bella saw I little boy, possibly a year old leaning towards her from his mothers arm. After taking permission from his mother and took him in her arms, she chuckled at his excited expression.

''Who is the most cute baby? You are, yesh you. Oh god you are so cute. Christian look at him." Bella was playing with the baby, it was so comical but Christian found it brightening his life. 

Suddenly the baby lept towards Christian, he caught him with rough hands and didn't really know how to handle him, " Imagine Christian handling his own children like this,  Oh god, I can't even imagine Christian with babies, Uff Bella I see a tough future for you" Steve said.

Bella chocked , literally. Christian glared at him while rubbing Bella's back. The baby was now back to his mother as he had started crying. 

"Steve you know? I think even if you unfortunately have children, I pity them and their mother" Laura said and that unsurprisingly led to an argument.

Meanwhile Bella was stuck thinking what would it be like to have a family with Christian, would he be the same? Would he be up for it? Is he even looking for something serious? Suddenly Bella got angry. Is it just a fling?. In the middle of the movie she got up. "I am sorry but I have to go."

Bella said getting up. 

"You okay? What happened?" Chris asked her. "Yes I am perfectly fine." she said hurrying up avoiding his second question.

"You sure?" Chris said.

"Oho Allah ka wasta 2 min to meri jan chor do. Apko to koi farq nhi perta pr main thk gai hun or mainay jana hai. Ap ki bari meharbani agr ap meray peechay na aye" Bella said. Even though Christian didn't understand a word he got the point that she was VERY angry. He was tought many language but he couldn't figure out what Bella was saying. 

"Yeah she does that that when she is very angry. What did you even do? Never mind I will look into it.  Bye boys." Laura said running after her.

~~~~~

What Bella said translation:

"For god's sake give me some space for 2 mins. Even though you don't care I am very tired and I wanna go. It will be a big favor if you don't follow."

~~~~~

Bella was walking towards her house, which was at quite some distance, but the adrenaline in her hadn't quite down yet. In a hurry she forgot that she had come here in Christian's car. 

Well you got what you deserve. You don't think you sometimes over think huh, her conscious said.

Well if we think about it you are a part of me so shut up, Bella replied and pushed that voice, which was right as usual, in the back of her head.

While talking to.... herself,  Bella hadn't realized that a car had stopped near her and a man was following her. Suddenly a hand covered her mouth, and without even given a chance of a fight she was pulled into a deep slumber.

A/N

Ohhhhhhh. What do u think will happen now?. Who is this man? And most importantly what will Christian do when he find out.?

Don't forget to vote and comment :)