Epilogue

It was a beautiful Sunday morning. The birds were chirping happily. The sun was out to listen to them. Even the wind was dancing on the tune they made.

 But inside the Knight residence there was no peace. People were were running here and there. Christian was barking orders to the servants half scaring them half making them scurry off like their pants were on fire. On the other hand Bella was calm and was handling everything like a pro.

Today was the 23rd birthday of their twins Alexander Knight King and Emerald Bella King.

The celebration was grand. As now Alexander would officially be taking hold of the company along with Noah and Mason. The three were just like their fathers.

Alexander was serious and a workaholic while Noah just like his father was a joker and never took work seriously and Mason like Caleb was laid off and had a friendly personality.

While the girls Emerald, Sofia and Ava were exactly like their mothers.

Emerald was the peace giver and the mother of the group, while Sofia just like Laura was crazy and dangerous and Ava was quiet and shy just like Sarah.

Yes Caleb married Sarah, Bella's stepsister. And only Allah knows how much creeped out Bella was with this decision as her brother and half sister were getting married.

"Mom me and Ella are going out with friend I will be out late." Mia, Bella's second born said.

"Stop right their young lady. Both of you are not going any where. Today is a big day." Bella said scolding her teenage daughter.

"But Aunt Bella please. Its an important occasion." Ella said.

"And can I know about this special occasion?" Laura said coming out of the kitchen to inquire her daughter.

"Nothing mom, they are just going to meet their secret boyfriend." Noah said coming out of nowhere along with Alex and Mason.

"Hey don't you have something else to do except maybe controlling my life." Ella said frustrated.

"Actually we don't. It our duty as big brothers to know about our sisters whereabouts." this time it was Alex who said that.

"Aw such cute brothers you girls have. Always appreciate them." Sarah said joining their conversation.

"Yeah right." Mia scoffed.

"Hey don't say that to your brothers Mia. We also get hurt." Mason said knowing that the ladies will take their side.

"Alright girls apologize to your brothers right now." Bella said looking at Mason's hurt expression. While Mason smiled smugly.

"I will not." Both girls said at the same time.

"Girls." Laura said sternly.

"Dad!" Both girls yelled wiping the victorious expression from the boy's faces.

"Boys, stop disturbing your sisters." Christian said coming into the room and kissing Mia's head.

"How many times have I told you three to leave them alone? I promise princess that they will never do that." Steve said faking a stern expression.

Both girls faces dropped. Even though they hated it but they also secretly loved their teasing as well.

"I didn't say th-" Ella was cut off by a yell.

"Mommy mommy, look whose here." Elijah said while running into Bella's arms.

The five year old was grinning ear to ear.

"Who is it sweety?" she asked.

"It's me sweet heart who else?" Declan said while coming in the room with Aurora and his two children, Oliver who was the age fellow of Alex and Luna who was in his arms was the age fellow of Elijah.

______

"Happy birthday to youuuu."" Every one sang while Alex and and Emerald cut the cake. 

Just as Emerald was about to cut a piece of it another cake was smudged on her face.

"You pig." she yelled knowing exactly who it was.

Noah ran while laughing as a maniac with Emerald hot on his toes.

Every one laughed at this and shacked their heads at the son's antics.

" God sometimes I wonder why I married him. Maybe if it were someone else I would have had normal children." Laura said pointing at Steve.

"Believe me I sometimes wonder the same thing except the children part and of course marriage." Christian said chuckling.

"Hey. I heard that." Steve said pouting like a child.

And again every one laughed but now at the father.

That was their normal gathering. Steve and Noah making everyone laugh and Christian and Alex bearing it with thin patience as they also made fun of them being robots, while Caleb and Mason handled the situation if anything got heated.

Bella, Laura and Sarah kept their husbands and son's in line while their daughters did everything in their power to pick a fight with the boys.

 Declan always sided with his nieces and never stopped calling Bella sweet heart. It was now normal for them.

Elijah and Luna who never got along decided to play with their mother hairs because neither of them wanted to even glance at each other. There was an unspoken rivalry between them whose reason no one ever got to find out.

All in all they were all a family. A family filled with love and care and even some craze.

THE END.

NOW IT HAS OFFICALLY ENDED. 

6 OCTUBER 2020- 26 MARCH 2021

A WONDERFUL AND LOVING JOURNEY.

I WANT TO THANK ALL MY READER FOR BEING PATIENT AND BEARING WITH ME.

WHAT DID YOU THINK?

LOVE U ALL<3

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.