5

Bella knocked on the door with quivering  hands.

"Come in" came a deep, manly and husky voice from inside. Her heart did a flip at that.

She opened the door and went in and was amazed to see such a beautiful interior of the office. Everywhere your eyes roamed you could only see grey and white, the wall, the couch, the wall decor and the most beautiful part was the glass wall with the view of the whole city.

She heard a very irritated cough behind her. She turned at the speed of lightning and behind a large mahogany table there he was , Mr Christian Knight. All the thing she had heard about his looks were nothing compared to the reality. He was like a greek god.

Tall, broad shoulders ,a stubble just matching the colour of his lightly brown, perfectly combed hair and striking blue eyes.

Than as she realized that she was totally drooling over him. Bella composed herself and said in a totally professional tone that she learned from her previous colleagues .

"Good morning sir I am Isabella Watson. I am here to give interview of a personal assistant."

"Good morning, please have a seat Miss Watson."

she did as she was told and sat on the most soft leathered chair she thought was ever made.

" Miss Watson I saw your resume and honestly it wasn't really impressive, why do you think you can get a job here?"

"Sir I think that bigger think happen when you take small steps and big risks ,and even if I don't get this job I could atleast say that I tried" she said with confidence.

" So without even giving me the whole interview you think that you will not get this job?". He said raising an eyebrow.

" Of course not sir but I think we should hope for the best but be ready for the worst."

"You think alot Miss Watson" he said.

"It's a habit that I adopted from my mother sir and...I think that big decisions cannot be taken without thinking thoroughly "she said making them both chuckle when she said ' I think'. 

"Alright than Miss Watson you can start your job from Monday but I have some conditions that you will have to follow.
Number one, no flirting in my office, number two during working hours I expect you to wear professional clothes and last one is that I don't want any fight or arguments in this office conserning you as you are MY personal assistant" he said.

"Alright sir of course I accept thank u for this." she said still recovering from the shock that he gave her this job without asking anything about her work experience . She rose from her chair, than left his office trying not to jump in joy.

But little did she know that Christian didn't need to know about her work experience, he was impressed by her confidence and thoughts.

Don't forget to vote and comment (•‿•)