3

Laura's pic on top

"You won't believe what happened" Bella said jumping up and down on the bed. "What?" Laura asked in a bored tone.

You see Laura is the only friend Bella made since she moved in this town and she is also her neighbor .

"I just got a call from Knight Enterprises, they say I have an interview on Monday" she said.

" Whoa whoa stop right there miss cowboy, Knight Enterprises, you mean THE Knight Enterprises!?"Laura said totally shocked.

"Yup" she said in fake bored tone. "Stop that girl.  Now tell me do you know what you are going to wear on Monday? "she said suddenly becoming serious.

"Noooo"she said hesitantly.

"Ok that's it we are going shopping.. "she said grabbing her hand and dragging her to the door.

"but....".

"No buts we are going and that's final and I am not gonna buy that excuse of yours that you are to save money for something important."

"But I am" she said as it is a matter-of- fact.

"Hey what's gonna be more important than meeting Christian Knight?!''.

"I don't care who I meet I am not gonna fall in love with my boss Laura".

"Alright everyone says that but once you meet him you are gonna drool over him" she said like it's obvious.

"I am not" she said defending herself. "you are".

"I. Am. Not" she said emphasizing every word.

" Yes. You. Are now come on we don't have anytime to waste

***

"Oh. My. God. That was so. tiring" Bella said while laying on her bed. In these 2 hours she constantly changed clothes, shoes, and jewellary. She wasn't used to this much shopping.

"I know" Laura said while laying next to her

"But it was worth it we finally got you a whole new wardrobe". Laura said while grinning ear to ear.

"We don't even know if they are gonna select me" Bella said ."

Oh come on who in the seven hell's will reject you?" Laura said sitting up .

" Oh I don't know maybe Christian Knight?" Bella said sitting up with her.

" Shut up and don't think like this just think positive" Laura said while trying to boost me up.

" Alright alright I will try" Bella said giving up .

" Now that's my girl, now I am going home and you miss are going to get a good night sleep. Nighty night".

She said while gathering up her thing.

" Alright night and please pray for me"she said shouting to her." Don't shout you filthy piece of shit" came my mum's voice.

Laura sighed and while going out of the door she said "you don't need any prayers angel, now go and sleep we don't want you to have dark circles now do we?"

She said cheering her up. "Thanks Laura" Bella whispered when she was out.

Don't forget to vote and comment (•‿•)

PLEASE READ.

READ THIS.

DON'T GO AHEAD READ THIS FIRST

OK EVERYONE I KNOW RIGHT NOW ITS NOT THAT GOOD BUT AGAY AGAY DEKHO HOTA HAI KIYA

MEANING" WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT"

PLEASE BE PATIENT. BELIEVE ME I'M TRYING

DID YOU READ? IF NOT THEN READ!!